The NBA’s top scoring team will be at home in ORACLE Arena, when the Golden State Warriors (54-19) square off with the Indiana Pacers (43-31). The game can be seen on Fox Sports Midwest – Indiana at 10:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, March 27, 2018.
Indiana Pacers vs. Golden State Warriors ATS Odds
In their last outing, the Warriors lost big to the Utah Jazz, 110-91, while the Pacers were victorious over the Miami Heat, 113-107.
Indiana played a nearly flawless game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 23.8 (above their season average of 22.6) and a free throw rate of 0.189 (above their season average of 0.176). Miami was 14.6 and 0.128, respectively, for those same stats. Golden State, on the other hand, had a better turnover percentage (10.3 vs. 12.9). Golden State was lifted by Quinn Cook, who had 17 points and eight assists. Thaddeus Young, meanwhile had a good game for Indiana, putting up 22 points, nine rebounds and five steals.
It could be an error-filled game for the Golden State offense. Golden State ranks 28th in the league in ball protection (turnover percentage of 14.9 percent), while the pesky defense of Indiana forces the second-most turnovers in the NBA (15.0 percent).
Of the Pacers 74 games, 44 have finished under the total. Indiana holds records of 43-31 straight up (SU) and 42-32 against the spread (ATS).
Similarly to Indiana, Warriors games have gone under the O/U total 50.7 percent of the time. Golden State is 54-19 SU, but they have a difficult time covering the spread (30-40-3 ATS).
Cook has been outstanding as of late for Golden State, averaging 19.8 points, 3.8 assists and 1.2 steals over the last five games.
The Warriors dominated this series last year, winning both games. In the last game, Golden State won 142-106. Golden State won the rebounding battle. The Warriors had 16 offensive rebounds and 54 total rebounds, while the Pacers had nine and 40, respectively. This is the first time these teams will meet this year.
Indiana Pacers at Golden State Warriors ATS Pick
Free Pick: SU Winner – Pacers, ATS Winner – Pacers, O/U – Under
- The Pacers rank 12th in points in the paint per game (44.4) while the Warriors rank 23rd in points allowed in the paint per game (46.8).
- Indiana ranks second in steals per game (8.8) while Golden State ranks 27th in steals allowed per game (8.6).
- The Warriors rank first in assists per game (29.7) while the Pacers rank 22nd (22.0).
- Indiana ranks fifth in fast break points per game (14.7) while Golden State ranks 25th in fast break points allowed per game (13.8).
- Golden State ranks 14th in three pointers attempted per game (29.3) while Indiana ranks 26th (24.5).
- The Pacers rank second in points off turnovers per game (18.4) while the Warriors rank 27th in points off turnovers allowed per game (18.6).
- The Pacers rank 15th in second chance points allowed per game (12.6) while the Warriors rank last (13.9).
- Golden State ranks 14th in rebounds per game (43.8) while Indiana ranks 16th in rebounds allowed per game (42.9).
- Golden State ranks first in blocks per game (7.7) while Indiana ranks 25th (4.2).
- In games where they hold opponents below 100 points, Golden State is 14-4 and Indiana is 25-3.
- When reaching 100 points, the Warriors are 51-12 and the Pacers are 35-15.
- Indiana is 19-16 ATS on the road, while Golden State is 15-20-2 ATS at home.
- The total has gone under in 20 of the Warriors 37 home games, while 21 of the Pacers 35 road games have gone under.
- In their last five games, Indiana and Golden State have both had 3 unders and 2 overs.
- The Pacers are 3-2 ATS over their last five games, while the Warriors are 2-3.
- The Pacers average margin of victory in their last five games has been 2.0, up from 1.5 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Warriors have scored an average of 97.8 points per game (16.6 below their season average) and allowed an average of 100.0 points per game (7.2 below their season average).