The Nicholls Colonels (4-4) will be at home in David R. Stopher Gym when they clash with the Idaho Vandals (4-2). Tip-off is scheduled for 7 p.m. ET on Sunday, December 3, 2017.
Idaho Vandals vs. Nicholls Colonels Free Preview
In the Vandals last game, they defeated the Cal Poly Mustangs, 75-66. With 17 points and five assists, Nate Sherwood had a good outing for Idaho. The Vandals made 19 of their 24 free throws (79.2 percent) and held the Mustangs to an effective field goal percentage of 0.433 (below their season average of 0.529).
The Colonels are trying to rebound after their 105-80 loss to the Louisiana Ragin Cajuns in their last game. Tevon Saddler led Nicholls in scoring with 20 points on 6-for-15 shooting. Louisiana had a free throw rate of 0.600 (above their season average of 0.206). Nicholls, on the other hand, had a turnover percentage of 10.0 (better than their season average of 17.5).
It could be a tough game for Nicholls on the offensive glass. The Colonels rank 276th in offensive rebounding percentage (27.0 percent), while Idaho ranks 30th in defensive rebounding percentage (74.8 percent) since last season.
Idaho Vandals at Nicholls Colonels Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Idaho, ATS Winner – Idaho, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Colonels rank seventh in blocks per game (5.7) while the Vandals rank 238th (2.6).
- Idaho ranks 100th in assists allowed per game (12.3) while Nicholls ranks 305th (16.4).
- Nicholls ranks 14th in three pointers attempted per game (26.8) while Idaho ranks 293rd in three pointers allowed per game (24.0).
- The Colonels rank 15th in steals per game (8.2) while the Vandals rank 285th (4.9).
- Idaho ranks 56th in rebounds allowed per game (33.0) while Nicholls ranks 312th (40.0).