The Idaho State Bengals (0-4) are off to a slow start and will try to pick up their first victory when they meet the Seattle Redhawks (2-4) at KeyArena. Action gets underway at 10 p.m. ET on Monday, November 27, 2017.
Idaho State Bengals vs. Seattle Redhawks Betting Preview
The Bengals were beaten by the San Jose State Spartans in their last outing, 62-54. With 12 points on 3-for-7 shooting, Jared Stutzman led Idaho State in scoring. San Jose State had an offensive rebounding percentage of 41.7 (above their season average of 31.3). Idaho State, meanwhile, forced the Spartans into a turnover percentage of 24.2 (above their season average of 19.1).
In the Redhawks last matchup, they were topped by the Washington Huskies, 89-84. With 17 points and 13 rebounds, Aaron Menzies played well for Seattle. Washington had a turnover percentage of 13.4 (better than their season average of 16.9). Seattle, meanwhile, had an offensive rebounding percentage of 41.2 (above their season average of 29.7).
Looking at effective field goal percentage, Seattle should have a considerable edge. Dating back to last season, the Redhawks defense ranks 59th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.475), while the Idaho State offense ranks 214th in effective field goal percentage (0.501).
Idaho State Bengals at Seattle Redhawks ATS Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Seattle, ATS Winner – Seattle, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Redhawks rank 233rd in rebounds per game (34.7) while the Bengals rank 324th (29.5).
- Idaho State ranks 252nd in blocks per game (2.4) while Seattle ranks 254th (2.4).
- Seattle ranks 31st in assists per game (16.0) while Idaho State ranks 310th (10.3).
- The Redhawks rank 16th in three pointers attempted per game (25.9) while the Bengals rank 271st in three pointers allowed per game (23.5).
- Idaho State ranks 47th in steals per game (7.3) while Seattle ranks 279th in steals allowed per game (7.7).