The Houston Rockets (4-1) will travel to Target Center to square off against the Minnesota Timberwolves (1-4) in game six of the First Round of the Western Conference Playoffs. The game starts at 9:30 p.m. ET on Friday, April 27, 2018, and will air on ATTSN Southwest.
Houston Rockets at Minnesota Timberwolves ATS Odds
In game five, Capela led the Rockets to a 122-104 win. He notched a double-double with 26 points and 15 rebounds. The Rockets’ turnover percentage was their largest advantage over the Timberwolves. Houston had a rate of 4.0, while Minnesota posted a mark of 8.4.
This showdown figures to be a high-scoring affair as two of the NBA’s best offenses clash. Minnesota currently ranks fourth with 111.2 points per 100 possessions and Houston is first (113.0).
Clint Capela has been solid recently for Houston, averaging 13.6 rebounds, 12.6 points and 1.8 blocks over the last five games.
Houston Rockets at Minnesota Timberwolves Odds Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Rockets, ATS Winner – Rockets, O/U – Under
- The Timberwolves rank third in rebounds allowed per game (41.9) while the Rockets rank sixth (42.2).
- Houston ranks first in three pointers attempted per game (42.4) while Minnesota ranks last (22.5).
- The Timberwolves rank first in steals allowed per game (6.5) while the Rockets rank 10th (7.3).
- Houston ranks fifth in blocks allowed per game (4.4) while Minnesota ranks 13th (4.7).
- Minnesota ranks eighth in points off turnovers per game (17.1) while Houston ranks 11th in points off turnovers allowed per game (15.4).
- The Timberwolves rank fourth in points in the paint per game (49.2) while the Rockets rank 28th (40.9).
- The Rockets rank 17th in fast break points per game (11.2) while the Timberwolves rank 25th (9.7).
- Minnesota ranks 17th in assists per game (22.7) while Houston ranks 27th (21.5).
- In games where they allow under 100 points, Houston is 33-3 and Minnesota is 19-4.
- The Rockets are 66-13 when they score over 100 points, while the Timberwolves are 45-25.
- The Timberwolves have been outscored by an average of 8.8 points in their last five games. On the season, Minnesota has defeated opponents by an average of 1.6 points.
- During their last five games, the Rockets have scored an average of 110.4 points per game (1.8 below their season average) and allowed an average of 101.6 points per game (2.1 below their season average).