The Arizona Wildcats welcome the Houston Baptist Huskies to McKale Memorial Center to open their seasons. Action begins at 9 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 7, 2018, and can be seen on Pac-12 Network.
Houston Baptist Huskies at Arizona Wildcats Betting Odds
Arizona made the tournament last season following a 27-7 regular season campaign that earned them a four seed in the tournament. They fell in the First Round to the Buffalo Bulls. Houston Baptist, meanwhile, failed to reach the tournament following a 6-25 regular season.
Arizona could dominate on the offensive side of the ball as their high-powered offense faces off against one of the worst defenses in the NCAA. Last season, the Wildcats ranked ninth in offensive efficiency, while Houston Baptist ranked 327th in defensive efficiency. Additionally, the Huskies ranked 12th in offensive rebounding percentage (35.7 percent), while the Wildcats ranked 41st in defensive rebounding percentage (74.9 percent).
Houston Baptist Huskies vs. Arizona Wildcats Odds Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Houston Baptist, ATS Winner – Houston Baptist, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Arizona ranks third in rebounds allowed per game (29.1) while Houston Baptist ranks 275th (38.0).
- The Huskies rank 97th in steals per game (6.6) while the Wildcats rank 242nd (4.9).
- Houston Baptist ranks 155th in three pointers attempted per game (21.8) while Arizona ranks 273rd (18.3).
- The Wildcats average 15.2 assists per game, which ranks 71st in the country. The Huskies rank 299th in assists allowed per game (16.4).
- Arizona averages 4.5 blocks per game, which ranks 37th in the nation. Houston Baptist ranks 243rd in blocks allowed per game (5.3).