Don’t expect a fast-paced game when the Holy Cross Crusaders (1-0) travel to 19th-ranked Michigan to take on the Wolverines (1-0). Action gets underway at 7:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 10, 2018.
Holy Cross Crusaders vs. Michigan Wolverines ATS Odds
Both teams were victorious in their last game. The Wolverines had no trouble getting past the Norfolk State Spartans 63-44, while the Crusaders were victorious over the Sacred Heart Pioneers 93-81.
The Crusaders had a much better turnover percentage (11.3 vs. 27.1) and had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (40.0 vs. 31.6). The Wolverines, meanwhile, had a much better free throw rate (0.217 vs. 0.085) and had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (34.7 vs. 18.6). Michigan’s Jon Teske led the way, finishing with 13 points and eight rebounds. Austin Butler, meanwhile was a key piece for Holy Cross with 26 points.
The high-octane offense of Michigan will clash against the bottom-tier defense of Holy Cross. Since the 2017-18 season, the Wolverines rank 52nd in offensive efficiency, while the Crusaders are 261st in defensive efficiency. The Wolverines should have the advantage on that side of the ball. Also, second chance points figure to be rare for the Crusaders. They rank 347th in the country in offensive rebounding percentage at 19.9 percent, while the Wolverines have been 40th-best on the defensive glass (defensive rebounding percentage of 74.9 percent).
Holy Cross vs. Michigan Free Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Holy Cross, ATS Winner – Holy Cross, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Michigan ranks sixth in three pointers allowed per game (16.4) while Holy Cross ranks 238th (23.5).
- The Crusaders rank fourth in blocks allowed per game (2.2) while the Wolverines rank 104th (3.1).
- Michigan ranks 244th in rebounds per game (33.7) while Holy Cross ranks 323rd (28.3).
- The Wolverines rank 10th in assists allowed per game (10.0) while the Crusaders rank 168th (13.6).
- Michigan ranks fourth in steals allowed per game (4.1) while Holy Cross ranks 154th (6.3).