The William & Mary Tribe welcome the High Point Panthers to Kaplan Arena to get their seasons going. The game is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 7, 2018.
High Point Panthers vs. William & Mary Tribe Betting Odds
Last season, William & Mary failed to make the tournament following a 19-12 regular season campaign. High Point also did not reach the tournament following a 14-16 regular season campaign.
The Panthers won the sole game between these two teams last season, 100-66. The Panthers’ turnover percentage was their largest advantage over the Tribe. High Point had a rate of 11.1, while William & Mary posted a mark of 18.8.
The game should be a battle of strength against strength as the prolific offense of William & Mary takes on the elite defense of High Point. In the 2017-18 season, the Tribe ranked fifth in offensive efficiency, while the Panthers were 60th in defensive efficiency.
High Point vs. William & Mary Betting Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – High Point, ATS Winner – High Point, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- William & Mary ranks 53rd in three pointers attempted per game (25.1) while High Point ranks 316th (15.2).
- The Panthers rank 39th in steals per game (7.4) while the Tribe rank 186th (5.6).
- High Point ranks 196th in rebounds per game (34.6) while William & Mary ranks 278th (32.8).
- The Tribe rank seventh in assists per game (17.7) while the Panthers rank 266th (11.8).
- William & Mary averages 4.0 blocks per game, which ranks 72nd in the country. High Point ranks 229th in blocks allowed per game (4.4).