The Cal State Fullerton Titans (2-3) will be at home in Titan Gym when they clash against the Harvard Crimson (3-3). Action gets underway at 9:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 26, 2017, and it can be seen on ESPN 3.
Harvard Crimson vs. Cal State Fullerton Titans ATS Preview
In the Crimsons last game, they were victorious over the Saint Josephs Hawks, 77-71. With 14 points and 11 rebounds, Robert Baker played well for Harvard. Harvards 0.527 effective field goal percentage was their biggest advantage over Saint Josephs, who had a mark of 0.418. The Crimsons mark was above their season average of 0.470, while the Hawks was below their season average of 0.517.
The Titans come in on a high note after beating the Sacramento State Hornets in their last contest, 68-63. Cal State Fullerton was lifted by Khalil Ahmad, who was the games high scorer with 25 points on 8-for-17 shooting. The Titans knocked down 20 of their 23 free throws (87.0 percent) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.571 (above their season average of 0.394).
The offense of Cal State Fullerton will square off against the stingy defense of Harvard. Dating back to last season, the Titans rank 292nd in offensive efficiency, while the Crimson are 74th in defensive efficiency. The Crimson should have the edge on that side of the ball.
Of Harvards 4 games that accepted bets, two have finished over the projected point total, while 4 of Cal State Fullertons 4 games have finished under the projected point total. The Crimson hold the substantial advantage straight up (SU) (3-3 vs. 2-3), but the Titans have been superior against the spread (ATS) (2-2 vs. 1-3).
Harvard Crimson vs. Cal State Fullerton Titans Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Harvard, ATS Winner – Harvard, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Titans average 6.7 steals per game, which ranks 103rd in the nation. The Crimson rank 219th in steals allowed per game (6.7).
- Cal State Fullerton averages 37.5 rebounds per game, which ranks 85th in the NCAA. Harvard ranks 136th in rebounds allowed per game (34.6).
- Harvard ranks 88th in three pointers attempted per game (23.1) while Cal State Fullerton ranks 232nd (19.4).
- The Crimson rank ninth in blocks allowed per game (2.2) while the Titans rank 145th (3.4).
- Harvard ranks 123rd in assists per game (14.2) while Cal State Fullerton ranks 251st (12.0).