The Golden State Warriors (3-0) will try to advance to the NBA Finals when they travel to Moda Center at the Rose Quarter to clash with the Portland Trail Blazers (0-3) in game four of the Western Conference Finals. The Trail Blazers opened as 3.5-point underdogs. The game’s Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 220.5 points and it can be seen on ESPN at 9 p.m. ET on Monday, May 20, 2019.
Golden State Warriors at Portland Trail Blazers Betting Odds
In game three, Green led the Warriors to a 110-99 victory. He recorded a triple-double with 20 points, 13 rebounds and 12 assists. Golden State covered as a 2.5-point underdog and the two teams combined to score 209 points, which was under the projected point total of 220.5. Golden State had a better effective field goal percentage (0.536 vs. 0.465). Portland, on the other hand, had a better turnover percentage (10.0 vs. 12.1).
Just over half of the Warriors’ games have finished under the O/U total. Golden State has an excellent 68-29 straight up (SU) record, but they are just 42-54-1 against the spread (ATS).
In opposition of Golden State, just over half of Trail Blazers games have finished over the total. Further, Portland owns records of 61-36 SU and 52-45 ATS.
In the playoffs, the Trail Blazers are 1-3 with three overs and one under while the Warriors are 11-6 ATS with 13 overs and four unders
It might turn into a high-scoring affair as two of the league’s top offenses battle. Portland ranks fifth with 111.3 points per 100 possessions and Golden State is first (114.6).
Golden State Warriors vs. Portland Trail Blazers Betting Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Warriors, ATS Winner – Warriors, O/U – Under
- The Trail Blazers rank fourth in rebounds per game (47.6) while the Warriors rank 12th (45.8).
- Golden State ranks first in assists per game (29.3) while Portland ranks 26th (22.4).
- The Warriors rank first in blocks allowed per game (3.6) while the Trail Blazers rank 20th (5.2).
- Portland ranks third in second chance points per game (15.2) while Golden State ranks 21st (12.8).
- Portland ranks 17th in points in the paint per game (48.5) while Golden State ranks 29th (43.4).
- The Trail Blazers rank third in three pointers allowed per game (29.8) while the Warriors rank 27th (34.1).
- The Warriors rank 12th in points off turnovers per game (16.8) while the Trail Blazers rank 26th (14.8).
- Golden State ranks third in fast break points per game (18.8) while Portland ranks 25th (10.9).
- Portland is 19-2 when they allow under 100 points, while Golden State is 13-0.
- When scoring more than 100 points, the Trail Blazers are 58-27 and the Warriors are 68-21.
- Golden State is 23-25 ATS on the road, while Portland is 27-21 ATS at home.
- The Warriors have 27 overs and 21 unders in 48 road games.
- The Trail Blazers have 28 overs and 20 unders in 48 home games.
- In their last five games, Golden State and Portland are both 3-2 ATS with 3 unders and 2 overs.
- The Warriors’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 9.2, up from 6.6 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Trail Blazers have scored an average of 104.6 points per game (9.2 below their season average) and allowed an average of 108.8 points per game (1.7 below their season average).