The Golden State Warriors (2-0), 5-point favorites, will travel to Quicken Loans Arena to meet the Cleveland Cavaliers (0-2) in game three of the NBA Finals. The games Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 217.5 points and it will air on ABC at 9 p.m. ET on Wednesday, June 6, 2018.
Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers ATS Odds
In game two, Curry led the Warriors to a 122-103 win. He scored a game-high 33 points. Golden State covered as an 11.5-point favorite and the two teams combined to put up 225 points, which was over the projected point total of 216. Golden States 0.665 effective field goal percentage was its largest strength over Cleveland, who had a rate of 0.461.
The game should be a battle of strength against strength as the productive offense of Cleveland takes on the stingy defense of Golden State. The Cavaliers rank fifth in offensive efficiency, while the Warriors are fifth in defensive efficiency. ,
Games including the Warriors have a slight tendency to finish under the projected point total (51.5 percent). Golden State is 72-29 straight up (SU), but they have difficulty covering the spread (43-55-3 against the spread (ATS)).
Vegas has been spot on when setting the O/U total of Cavaliers games, with an even split between overs and unders. Cleveland is 62-40 SU, but they are just 41-59-2 ATS.
The Cavaliers are 13-8 with 11 unders, nine overs and one push in the playoffs, while the Warriors are 14-10 ATS with 14 unders, nine overs and one push,
Golden State Warriors at Cleveland Cavaliers Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Warriors, ATS Winner – Warriors, O/U – Under
- The Warriors rank 14th in rebounds per game (43.9) while the Cavaliers rank 25th (41.9).
- Golden State ranks first in assists per game (28.7) while Cleveland ranks 27th in assists allowed per game (25.1).
- The Warriors rank fifth in points off turnovers per game (17.3) while the Cavaliers rank 21st (15.7).
- Golden State averages 29.4 three pointers per game, which ranks 14th in the league. Cleveland ranks 28th in three pointers allowed per game (31.2).
- Cleveland ranks 14th in second chance points allowed per game (12.7) while Golden State ranks 25th (13.4).
- The Warriors rank first in blocks per game (7.1) while the Cavaliers rank 26th (3.9).
- The Warriors rank first in fast break points per game (18.9) while the Cavaliers rank 14th (11.9).
- Cleveland ranks ninth in steals allowed per game (7.3) while Golden State ranks 27th (8.5).
- When allowing under 100 points, Cleveland is 22-6 and Golden State is 22-7.
- The Cavaliers are 58-20 when they reach 100 points, while the Warriors are 68-17.
- Cleveland is 17-32-1 ATS at home, while Golden State is 22-26-1 ATS on the road.
- The Warriors have 26 unders and 23 overs in 49 road games.
- Of the Cavaliers 50 home games, they have 26 unders, 23 overs and 1 push.
- In their last five games, Golden State and Cleveland are both 3-2 ATS.
- The Warriors have 3 unders and 2 overs over their last five games, while the Cavaliers have 3 overs and 2 unders,
- The Warriors average margin of victory in their last five games has been 12.6, up from 6.6 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Cavaliers have scored an average of 99.2 points per game (9.9 below their season average) and allowed an average of 104.0 points per game (4.4 below their season average).