The Owls of Florida Atlantic (-10) are ready to host the Air Force Falcons at FAU Stadium. This afternoon matchup is scheduled to kick off at 2:00 p.m. ET and fans can catch it live by tuning in to FCBK.
Betting Preview: Air Force Falcons at Florida Atlantic Owls
The Falcons enter into this Saturday game as a significant dog here and they’re currently getting 10 points. In order to take the home favorite, moneyline gamblers would currently have to spend $400 to win $100 back on the Owls (-400). The Falcons are getting +300 moneyline odds. This matchup should provide several decent live betting opportunities, and Vegas has placed the over/under (O/U) at 61.5 points.
The opening line was originally set at -8 and the over/under was initially 63.5, so square bettors are hammering both the Owls and the under.
The Falcons are 1-0 against the spread (ATS) and have recorded 1.0 unit so far. The team has posted an O/U mark of 0-0.
The Owls have lost 1.0 unit for moneyline bettors this season. They’re 0-1 ATS and have an O/U record of 1-0.
The Falcons are 1-0 straight up (SU) in 2018 while the Owls are 0-1 SU.
The Falcons are hoping to remain unbeaten after a 38-0 victory over Stony Brook last week. Arion Worthman completed only two passes on 8 attempts for 29 yards. Worthman (66 rushing yards on 11 attempts, one TD) also led the ground attack and was complemented by Joseph Saucier (71 yards on 10 carries). Ronald Cleveland (one receptions, four yards) and Marcus Bennett (one catch, 25 yards) handled the receiving duties in the win.
One week ago, Oklahoma knocked off this Florida Atlantic crew by a score of 63-14. Chris Robison completed 15-of-26 passes for 157 yards. Devin Singletary (69 yards on 18 rush attempts, one TD) handled the running game as Tavaris Harrison (four receptions, 57 yards) and Jovon Durante (four catches, 52 yards) led the pass-catching corps in the loss..
Air Force Falcons at Florida Atlantic Owls Free NCAA Betting Tip
SU Winner: Air Force, ATS Winner: Air Force, O/U: Over
Team Betting Notes
- The Florida Atlantic defense has sacked opposing quarterbacks three times this year. Air Force has registered 2 sacks.
- The Florida Atlantic offense has lost zero fumbles this season while Air Force has lost two,
- The Falcons only produced 10 passing touchdowns last season.
- The Owls put up 21 passing touchdowns last season.
- The Falcons created 38 rushing touchdowns last season.
- The Owls put up a whopping 52 rushing touchdowns last season.
- The Falcons offensive line gave up 22 sacks last season. Their defense created 10 sacks.
- Owls quarterbacks were sacked 16 times last year. Their defense created 38 sacks.