The Florida A&M Rattlers (1-13), who are currently on a nine-game losing streak, look to get back in the win column when they visit Rose Hill Gym to go head-to-head with the Fordham Rams (4-4). Tip-off is scheduled for 7 p.m. ET on Thursday, December 21, 2017.
Florida A&M Rattlers vs. Fordham Rams ATS Preview
In the Rattlers last contest, they got blown out by the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, 79-54. Florida A&M’s Isaiah Martin had a good performance, leading the team in scoring with 14 points on 7-for-12 shooting. One of Georgia Tech’s largest strengths was getting to the charity stripe. They made 27 trips to the line, while Florida A&M went 15 times.
The Rams are trying to rebound after their 75-63 loss to the Rutgers Scarlet Knights in their last contest. Ivan Raut was the games high scorer with 19 points on 6-for-12 shooting. Rutgers held the Rams to an offensive rebounding percentage of 14.3 (below their season average of 20.6). Fordham, on the other hand, did a terrific job of converting from the free throw line (8-10; 80.0 percent).
This has potential to be an error-filled game for the offense of Florida A&M. Dating back to last season, Florida A&M ranks 346th in the NCAA in ball protection (turnover percentage of 20.2 percent), while the pesky defense of Fordham has forced the 10th-most turnovers in the NCAA (25.8 percent).
Florida A&M Rattlers vs. Fordham Rams Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Fordham, ATS Winner – Fordham, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Rattlers rank 228th in rebounds per game (34.3) while the Rams rank 259th (28.9).
- Fordham ranks 139th in blocks per game (2.9) while Florida A&M ranks 149th in blocks allowed per game (3.4).
- Fordham ranks 74th in three pointers attempted per game (24.7) while Florida A&M ranks 255th (17.8).
- The Rams average 10.1 steals per game, which ranks eighth in the NCAA. The Rattlers rank 180th in steals allowed per game (7.3).
- Fordham ranks 148th in assists per game (13.6) while Florida A&M ranks 227th (12.1).