The San Francisco Dons (4-3) will be at home in War Memorial Gymnasium when they square off against the Eastern Washington Eagles (3-5). San Francisco opened as a 7-point favorite, while the Over/Under (O/U) for the game has been set at 142.5 points. Tip-off is scheduled for 10 p.m. ET on Thursday, December 7, 2017.
Eastern Washington Eagles at San Francisco Dons ATS Preview
In the Eagles last game, they got blown out by the Seattle Redhawks, 84-65. Richard Polanco put together a solid game for Eastern Washington, leading the team in scoring with 10 points on 4-for-6 shooting. Seattle had an effective field goal percentage of 0.591 (above their season average of 0.537). Eastern Washington, meanwhile, held the Redhawks to an offensive rebounding percentage of 10.7 (below their season average of 31.7).
The Dons hope to keep it rolling after edging the Central Arkansas Bears in their last outing, 78-76. With 17 points on 5-for-11 shooting, Jordan Ratinho was San Francisco’s leading scorer. The Dons, who came into the game averaging an offensive rebounding percentage of 31.1, had a ridiculous mark of 37.0 and had a turnover percentage of 13.6 (better than their season average of 15.9).
Second-chance points could be rare for Eastern Washington in this contest. The Eagles rank 276th in offensive rebounding percentage (26.6 percent), while San Francisco ranks 64th in defensive rebounding percentage (73.7 percent) since last season.
Neither team has shown a tendency in terms of going over or under the projected point total. The Dons hold the clear advantage straight up (SU) (4-3 vs. 3-5), but the Eagles have the better against the spread (ATS) record (2-4 vs. 0-4).
The Eagles won the sole game against the Dons last season, 96-90. Eastern Washington was effective at getting to and converting from the charity stripe. The Eagles made 23 of their 26 free throws (88.5 percent), while the Dons were just 14-22 (63.6 percent).
Eastern Washington Eagles vs. San Francisco Dons ATS Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Eastern Washington, ATS Winner – Eastern Washington, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Dons rank 23rd in three pointers attempted per game (26.6) while the Eagles rank 132nd in three pointers allowed per game (20.8).
- San Francisco ranks 131st in rebounds per game (36.6) while Eastern Washington ranks 143rd in rebounds allowed per game (34.7).
- San Francisco ranks 101st in steals per game (6.7) while Eastern Washington ranks 274th (4.6).
- The Eagles rank 26th in blocks allowed per game (2.6) while the Dons rank 196th (3.9).
- San Francisco ranks 23rd in assists allowed per game (10.9) while Eastern Washington ranks 163rd (13.4).