The Drake Bulldogs (17-16) go head-to-head against the Northern Colorado Bears (22-12) in the CollegeInsider.com Postseason Tournament at Bank of Colorado Arena. The Bulldogs opened as a 7-point underdog. The games Over/Under (O/U) opened at 152.5 points and it begins at 5 p.m. ET on Sunday, March 18, 2018.
Drake Bulldogs vs. Northern Colorado Bears Betting Odds
In their last game, the Bears lost a close one to the Montana Grizzlies, 91-89, while the Bulldogs beat the Abilene Christian Wildcats, 80-73.
Drake dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had an extraordinary free throw rate of 0.369 (above their season average of 0.245) and a turnover percentage of 14.3 (better than their season average of 15.4). Abilene Christian was 0.035 and 15.5, respectively, for those same stats. Northern Colorado, meanwhile, had an effective field goal percentage of 0.619 (above their season average of 0.535). Jalen Sanders played a pivotal role for Northern Colorado with 16 points and nine rebounds. Drake, meanwhile, was lifted by Nick McGlynn, who contributed 22 points and seven rebounds.
Northern Colorado could put on a ball-control clinic in this meeting. Northern Colorado ranks 58th in the nation at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 16.8 percent), while Drake forces the 96th-fewest turnovers (17.5 percent). Furthermore, the Bulldogs rank 320th in offensive rebounding percentage (23.4 percent), while the Bears rank 22nd in defensive rebounding percentage (76.1 percent).
Drake Bulldogs at Northern Colorado Bears ATS Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Northern Colorado, ATS Winner – Northern Colorado, O/U – Over
- Northern Colorado ranks ninth in assists allowed per game (10.0) while Drake ranks 251st (15.0).
- The Bulldogs rank 154th in steals per game (6.0) while the Bears rank 233rd (5.0).
- Northern Colorado averages 3.6 blocks per game, which ranks 106th in the nation. Drake ranks 160th in blocks allowed per game (3.6).
- The Bears rank first in three pointers allowed per game (14.6) while the Bulldogs rank 208th (23.1).
- Northern Colorado ranks 69th in rebounds per game (37.7) while Drake ranks 234th in rebounds allowed per game (36.5).
- The Bears average margin of victory in their last five games has been 8.4, up from 7.8 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Bulldogs have scored an average of 70.6 points per game (3.2 below their season average) and allowed an average of 71.4 points per game (1.8 below their season average).