The Troy Trojans (3-3) will be at home in Trojan Arena when they meet the Delaware State Hornets (2-3). Tip-off is scheduled for 8 p.m. ET on Monday, November 27, 2017.
Delaware State Hornets vs. Troy Trojans Betting Preview
The Hornets defeated the Georgian Court Lions in their last game, 68-55. Jonathan Walker was the games leading scorer with 17 points on 6-for-9 shooting. The Hornets had a much better turnover percentage (9.0 vs. 28.1) and had a better offensive rebounding percentage (39.5 vs. 39.3).
The last time the Trojans played, they beat the East Tennessee State Buccaneers, 73-65. Troy was lifted by Wesley Person, who was the top scorer from either team with 22 points on 7-for-10 shooting. Troy’s effective field goal percentage was their biggest advantage over East Tennessee State. The Trojans had a rate of 0.551 (above their season average of 0.495), while the Buccaneers posted a mark of 0.475.
Troy figures to have the advantage on the offensive side of the ball. Dating back to last season, the Trojans rank 64th in offensive efficiency, while the Hornets rank 313th in defensive efficiency.
Delaware State Hornets vs. Troy Trojans ATS Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Troy, ATS Winner – Troy, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Trojans rank 166th in steals per game (6.0) while the Hornets rank 222nd in steals allowed per game (6.7).
- Troy ranks 120th in blocks per game (3.6) while Delaware State ranks 141st in blocks allowed per game (3.4).
- Troy averages 24.1 three pointers per game, which ranks 61st in the NCAA. Delaware State ranks 301st in three pointers allowed per game (24.6).
- The Trojans rank 87th in rebounds per game (37.4) while the Hornets rank 285th in rebounds allowed per game (38.0).
- Troy ranks 123rd in assists allowed per game (12.7) while Delaware State ranks 264th (15.0).