Don’t expect a fast-paced game when the Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (0-1) head to Saint Peter’s to take on the Peacocks (1-0). The game gets underway at 6 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 10, 2018.
Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens vs. Saint Peter’s Peacocks Betting Odds
In their last matchup, the Peacocks beat the Lafayette Leopards, 93-86, while the Fightin’ Blue Hens lost to the Maryland Terrapins, 73-67.
Saint Peter’s played a nearly flawless game. They had a turnover percentage of 12.0 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 35.7. Lafayette recorded marks of 16.8 and 27.5, respectively, for those same stats. Delaware, meanwhile, had a better effective field goal percentage (0.446 vs. 0.419). Saint Peter’s was led by Davauhnte Turner, who contributed 25 points, eight assists and six rebounds. Eric Carter, meanwhile fueled Delaware with 29 points and nine rebounds.
Half-court execution will be at a premium when two of the nation’s slowest-paced teams square off. Saint Peter’s ranks 325th in possessions per game (66.1) and Delaware is 298th (67.1) dating back to the 2017-18 season. Also, the Fightin’ Blue Hens have committed the 32nd-fewest errors in the nation (turnover percentage of 16.0 percent), while the pesky defense of the Peacocks has caused the 43rd-most (opponents’ turnover percentage of 21.4 percent).
Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens at Saint Peter’s Peacocks Odds Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Delaware, ATS Winner – Delaware, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Saint Peter’s ranks 93rd in three pointers attempted per game (23.7) while Delaware ranks 289th (17.9).
- The Peacocks rank 157th in blocks per game (3.2) while the Fightin’ Blue Hens rank 235th (2.4).
- Saint Peter’s ranks 260th in assists per game (11.8) while Delaware ranks 266th (11.6).
- The Peacocks rank 115th in steals per game (6.5) while the Fightin’ Blue Hens rank 246th (5.1).
- Delaware ranks 192nd in rebounds per game (34.8) while Saint Peter’s ranks 271st (33.2).