The Sacred Heart Pioneers (3-5) will be at home in William Pitt Center – West Gym when they meet the Dartmouth Big Green (2-3). Action starts at 6 p.m. ET on Tuesday, December 5, 2017.
Dartmouth Big Green at Sacred Heart Pioneers Odds Preview
In the Big Green’s last matchup, they lost to the Canisius Golden Griffins, 73-60. Dartmouth’s Chris Knight finished with 12 points and five rebounds in the contest. Canisius had an effective field goal percentage of 0.653 (above their season average of 0.571). Dartmouth, meanwhile, had a free throw rate of 0.204 (above their season average of 0.195).
The Pioneers are hoping for a better outcome after their 90-55 loss to the St. John’s Red Storm in their last outing. Kinnon LaRose was Sacred Heart’s leading scorer with 12 points on 4-for-10 shooting. St. John’s turnover percentage was their biggest strength over Sacred Heart. The Red Storm had a rate of 15.7 (worse than their season average of 14.6), while the Pioneers posted a mark of 31.4 (above their season average of 21.2).
Conflicting styles will be on display in this contest. Sacred Heart ranks 64th in possessions per game (72.5) while Dartmouth is 276th (67.8) since last season.
Dartmouth Big Green at Sacred Heart Pioneers ATS Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Sacred Heart, ATS Winner – Sacred Heart, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Big Green rank 173rd in three pointers attempted per game (21.0) while the Pioneers rank 249th (19.0).
- Dartmouth averages 2.2 blocks per game, which ranks 258th in the nation. Sacred Heart ranks 227th in blocks allowed per game (4.0).
- Sacred Heart ranks 75th in rebounds per game (37.9) while Dartmouth ranks 272nd (33.3).
- The Pioneers rank 119th in steals per game (6.7) while the Big Green rank 278th (4.9).
- Sacred Heart ranks 134th in assists per game (13.9) while Dartmouth ranks 272nd (11.7).