The Dallas Mavericks (22-51) and the Sacramento Kings (24-50) clash at Golden 1 Center. The Mavericks are 1.5-point underdogs and look to put an end to their five-game losing streak. The games Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 205 points and it will air on NBC Sports – California at 10 p.m. ET on Tuesday, March 27, 2018.
Dallas Mavericks at Sacramento Kings ATS Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last game. The Kings fell to the Boston Celtics, 104-93, while the Mavericks were defeated by the Charlotte Hornets, 102-98.
Dallas held Charlotte to an effective field goal percentage of 0.446 (below their season average of 0.503) while Sacramento held Boston to an offensive rebounding percentage of 10.0 (below their season average of 21.3). Sacramento’s Buddy Hield played well, finishing with 21 points and six rebounds. Meanwhile, Nerlens Noel was a key piece for Dallas with 10 points and 12 rebounds.
Half-court execution will be critical when a pair of the leagues slowest-paced teams face off. Sacramento ranks 28th in possessions per game (97.4) and Dallas is 25th (97.7). ,
Games including the Mavericks have finished under the total 52.1 percent of the time. Dallas holds records of 22-51 straight up (SU) and 37-36 against the spread (ATS).
Contrary to Dallas, just over half of Kings games have finished over the projected point total. Additionally, Sacramento owns records of 24-50 SU and 35-36-3 ATS.
Hield has been playing at a high level as of late for Sacramento, averaging 21.0 points, 5.4 rebounds, 4.4 assists and 1.4 steals over the last five games.
The Kings lead the season series two games to one. In their most recent game, the two teams combined for 223 points, well over the projected point total of 205.5. Sacramento won 114-109, covering as a 7-point underdog. The Kings offensive rebounding percentage was their largest advantage over the Mavericks. Sacramento had a rate of 13.2, while Dallas posted a mark of 10.8. In the loss, J.J. Barea had a double-double with 19 points and 13 assists.
Dallas Mavericks vs. Sacramento Kings Betting Pick
Free Pick: SU Winner – Kings, ATS Winner – Kings, O/U – Under
- The Kings rank 26th in blocks per game (4.1) while the Mavericks rank 29th (3.8).
- Dallas ranks fifth in three pointers attempted per game (32.2) while Sacramento ranks 28th (23.9).
- The Kings rank 18th in fast break points allowed per game (12.3) while the Mavericks rank 27th (14.2).
- Dallas ranks 17th in assists per game (22.7) while Sacramento ranks 25th (21.5).
- Sacramento ranks 21st in rebounds allowed per game (43.9) while Dallas ranks 27th (45.5).
- The Mavericks rank first in points off turnovers allowed per game (14.0) while the Kings rank 12th (15.7).
- The Kings rank 20th in second chance points per game (11.5) while the Mavericks rank 27th (10.4).
- Sacramento ranks eighth in steals per game (8.1) while Dallas ranks 10th in steals allowed per game (7.3).
- Sacramento ranks 20th in points in the paint per game (43.7) while Dallas ranks 29th (38.8).
- Sacramento is 15-5 when they allow below 100 points, while Dallas is 15-11.
- In games where they score more than 100 points, the Kings are 17-20 and the Mavericks are 16-26.
- Dallas is 19-16 ATS on the road, while Sacramento is 17-20 ATS at home.
- In 35 road games, the Mavericks have 18 unders and 17 overs.
- Of the Kings 37 home games, they have 19 overs and 18 unders.
- The Kings are 3-2 ATS over their last five games, while the Mavericks are 2-3.
- In their last five games, Sacramento has 4 unders and 1 over, while Dallas has 4 overs and 1 under.
- The Kings average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 2.6, down from 7.4 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Mavericks have scored an average of 107.2 points per game (4.5 above their season average) and allowed an average of 114.4 points per game (9.1 above their season average).