The CSUN Matadors (0-1) will travel to Firestone Fieldhouse to take on the Pepperdine Waves (1-0). The game starts at 10 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 10, 2018.,
CSUN Matadors at Pepperdine Waves Betting Odds
In their last matchup, the Waves easily got past the Cal State-Dominguez Hills Toros, 100-66, while the Matadors lost a winnable game to the New Mexico Lobos, 87-84.,
Pepperdine played a flawless contest. They had an effective field goal percentage of 0.643 and a turnover percentage of 11.0. For those same stats, Cal State-Dominguez Hills was 0.389 and 17.1, respectively. CSUN, on the other hand, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (34.8 vs. 19.4). Pepperdine was led by Colbey Ross, who recorded 15 points, seven assists and five rebounds. Lamine Diane led the way for CSUN, recording 34 points and seven rebounds.,
Half-court execution will be at a premium when a pair of the NCAA’s slowest-paced teams go head-to-head. Pepperdine ranks 262nd in possessions per game (67.8) and CSUN is 280th (67.6) since last season.
CSUN Matadors at Pepperdine Waves Odds Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – CSUN, ATS Winner – CSUN, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- CSUN ranks 20th in three pointers allowed per game (18.4) while Pepperdine ranks 264th (24.1).,
- The Matadors rank 233rd in steals per game (5.2) while the Waves rank 256th (4.9).,
- CSUN ranks 225th in blocks per game (2.4) while Pepperdine ranks 243rd (2.2).,
- The Waves rank 65th in rebounds allowed per game (32.7) while the Matadors rank 245th (36.8).,
- Pepperdine ranks 115th in assists per game (14.2) while CSUN ranks 235th (12.4).