The Robert Morris Colonials (17-16) will be in the CollegeInsider.com Postseason Tournament at UPMC Events Center when they challenge the Cornell Big Red (15-15). The game’s Over/Under (O/U) opened at 130 points and action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, March 19, 2019.
Cornell Big Red vs. Robert Morris Colonials ATS Odds
In their last contest, the Colonials lost to the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights, 66-62, while the Big Red were victorious over the Dartmouth Big Green, 66-51.
The Big Red had a solid effective field goal percentage of 0.592 (above their season average of 0.505), while the Big Green had a free throw rate of 0.148 (below their season average of 0.180). Robert Morris, on the other hand, forced Fairleigh Dickinson into a turnover percentage of 25.4 (above their season average of 17.1). Matty McConnell played well for Robert Morris, contributing 17 points. Meanwhile, Jimmy Boeheim played a key role for Cornell with 21 points.
Vegas has typically been fairly accurate when setting the O/U total of Big Red games, with 15 unders compared to 13 overs. Cornell comes into the game with records of 15-15 straight up (SU) and 13-14-1 against the spread (ATS).
Vegas tends to set the total high when the Colonials are involved, as 62.1 percent of their games have ended under the projected point total. Further, Robert Morris is 17-16 SU and 17-12 ATS.
Points at the line might be hard to come by for Robert Morris in this matchup. The Colonials rank 189th in the country with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.230, while Cornell ranks 37th in FTA rate allowed (0.189).
Cornell vs. Robert Morris Odds Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Cornell, ATS Winner – Cornell, O/U – Over
- Robert Morris ranks 72nd in rebounds allowed per game (33.0) while Cornell ranks 255th (37.3).
- The Colonials are 36th in the country with 11.1 assists allowed per game while the Big Red are 47th with 11.4 assists allowed per game.
- The Colonials average 7.2 steals per game, which ranks 66th in the nation. The Big Red rank 121st in steals allowed per game (6.1).
- Robert Morris ranks 34th in three pointers allowed per game (19.4) while Cornell ranks 59th (20.1).
- During their last five games, the Colonials have scored an average of 66.0 points per game (3.1 below their season average) and allowed an average of 68.0 points per game (0.2 above their season average).
- The Big Red’s average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 7.4, up from 1.8 for the season.