The Colorado Buffaloes (21-11, 12-8 Pac-12) challenge the Washington Huskies (25-7, 16-3 Pac-12) in the Pac-12 Conference Tournament at T-Mobile Arena. The game starts at 9 p.m. ET on Friday, March 15, 2019, and will air on Pac-12 Network.
Colorado Buffaloes vs. Washington Huskies ATS Odds
Both teams were triumphant in their last game. The Huskies won a close one over the USC Trojans 78-75, while the Buffaloes beat the Oregon State Beavers 73-58.
Colorado played a nearly flawless game. They had an extraordinary offensive rebounding percentage of 35.5 (above their season average of 30.5) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.490 (below their season average of 0.518). For those same stats, Oregon State was 22.2 and 0.368, respectively. The Huskies, on the other hand, forced 17 turnovers and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.592 (above their season average of 0.525). Washington’s Jaylen Nowell led the way, recording 24 points and eight rebounds. Colorado was led by McKinley Wright IV, who put up 17 points and five rebounds.
Washington appears to have the edge on the defensive side of the ball. The Huskies rank 37th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.473), while Colorado is 143rd in effective field goal percentage (0.517).
Colorado vs. Washington Betting Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Washington, ATS Winner – Washington, O/U – Under
- Colorado ranks 67th in rebounds per game (37.4) while Washington ranks 275th (32.0).
- The Huskies rank second in blocks per game (5.9) while the Buffaloes rank 135th (3.0).
- Washington ranks 28th in three pointers allowed per game (19.1) while Colorado ranks 109th (21.4).
- The Huskies rank 10th in steals per game (8.9) while the Buffaloes rank 200th (5.2).
- Colorado ranks 20th in assists allowed per game (10.5) while Washington ranks 156th (13.3).
- During their last five games, the Buffaloes have scored an average of 74.2 points per game (0.1 below their season average) and allowed an average of 61.4 points per game (6.2 below their season average).
- The Huskies have been outscored by an average of 0.4 points in their last five games. On the season, Washington has defeated opponents by an average of 6.3 points.