The Marist Red Foxes (1-7) can snap a five-game home losing streak when they go head-to-head against the Colgate Raiders (3-4) at McCann Center. Action begins at 7:30 p.m. ET on Wednesday, December 6, 2017.
Colgate Raiders vs. Marist Red Foxes Odds Preview
The Raiders lost to the Binghamton Bearcats in their last game, 76-65. Colgate’s Will Rayman had a solid performance, leading the team in scoring with 18 points on 5-for-12 shooting. Binghamton’s free throw rate was their biggest advantage over Colgate. The Bearcats had a rate of 0.276 (above their season average of 0.186), while the Raiders posted a mark of 0.123 (below their season average of 0.183).
The last time the Red Foxes played, they were defeated by the Army West Point Black Knights, 82-75. Brian Parker was the games leading scorer with 19 points on 7-for-10 shooting. Army West Point held the Red Foxes to an offensive rebounding percentage of 12.1 (below their season average of 21.6). Marist, on the other hand, forced the Black Knights into a turnover percentage of 20.1 (above the 13.6 mark opponents have averaged against Marist this season).
Second-chance opportunities might be hard to find for Marist in this matchup. The Red Foxes rank 340th in offensive rebounding percentage (21.4 percent), while Colgate ranks 78th in defensive rebounding percentage (73.5 percent) dating back to last season.
Colgate Raiders at Marist Red Foxes Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Marist, ATS Winner – Marist, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Red Foxes rank 195th in steals allowed per game (6.6) while the Raiders rank 240th (7.2).
- Marist ranks 218th in blocks per game (2.7) while Colgate ranks 227th (2.6).
- Colgate ranks 94th in rebounds allowed per game (33.9) while Marist ranks 288th (38.5).
- The Raiders average 24.1 three pointers per game, which ranks 66th in the NCAA. The Red Foxes rank 198th in three pointers allowed per game (22.1).
- Colgate ranks 168th in assists allowed per game (13.4) while Marist ranks 284th (15.4).