The Indiana Pacers (2-1) will be 1-point favorites at home in game four of the First Round of the Eastern Conference Playoffs when they go head-to-head against the Cleveland Cavaliers (1-2). The games Over/Under (O/U) opened at 205.5 points and it can be seen on TNT at 8:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, April 22, 2018.
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers ATS Odds
In game three, Bogdanovic led the Pacers to a 92-90 win. He was the games leading scorer with 30 points. Indiana covered as a 2-point favorite and the two teams combined to score 182 points, which was well under the projected point total of 209.5. Indiana did an excellent job of making free throws (16-20; 80.0 percent). Cleveland, meanwhile, had a better offensive rebounding percentage (23.1 vs. 20.6).
Getting to the line could be rare for Indiana in this contest. The Pacers rank 25th in the league with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.173, while Cleveland ranks second in FTA rate allowed (0.166).
Of the Cavaliers 85 games, 43 have finished under the O/U total. Cleveland is 51-34 straight up (SU), but they have trouble covering the spread (32-51-2 against the spread (ATS)).
Pacers games tend to finish under the projected point total (60.0 percent). Moreover, Indiana is 50-35 SU and 49-35-1 ATS.
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Betting Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Pacers, ATS Winner – Pacers, O/U – Under
- The Pacers rank 18th in second chance points per game (11.9) while the Cavaliers rank 25th (11.1).
- Indiana ranks second in steals per game (8.8) while Cleveland ranks 23rd (7.2).
- The Pacers rank 12th in assists allowed per game (23.0) while the Cavaliers rank 28th (25.6).
- Indiana ranks second in points off turnovers per game (18.4) while Cleveland ranks 17th (16.3).
- Indiana ranks fifth in fast break points per game (14.8) while Cleveland ranks 13th (12.3).
- The Cavaliers rank fifth in three pointers attempted per game (32.1) while the Pacers rank 26th (24.5).
- The Pacers rank 12th in points in the paint per game (44.8) while the Cavaliers rank 20th in points allowed in the paint per game (47.0).
- Cleveland ranks third in blocks allowed per game (4.1) while Indiana ranks 20th (5.1).
- In games where they allow under 100 points, Cleveland is 17-5 and Indiana is 28-4.
- The Pacers are 39-16 when they reach 100 points, while the Cavaliers are 49-18.
- Cleveland is 19-22-1 ATS on the road, while Indiana is 24-17-1 ATS at home.
- The total has gone over in 22 of the Cavaliers 42 road games, while 25 of the Pacers 42 home games have gone under.
- In their last five games, Cleveland and Indiana have both had 4 unders and 1 over.
- The Pacers are 3-1-1 ATS over their last five games, while the Cavaliers are 1-3-1.
- During their last five games, the Pacers have scored an average of 100.6 points per game (4.6 below their season average) and allowed an average of 101.2 points per game (2.5 below their season average).
- The Cavaliers have been outscored by an average of 3.0 points in their last five games. On the season, Cleveland has defeated opponents by an average of 0.7 points.