The No. 4 Auburn Tigers (26-7) will be in the Second Round of the NCAA Tournament at Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl when they take on the No. 5 Clemson Tigers (24-9). The game is scheduled to start at 7:10 p.m. ET on Sunday, March 18, 2018.
Clemson Tigers vs. Auburn Tigers ATS Odds
Both teams were victorious over their last opponent. Auburn defeated the No. 13 Charleston Cougars 62-58, while Clemson beat the No. 12 New Mexico State Aggies 79-68.
Clemson had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.610 vs. 0.460) and had a turnover percentage of 11.3 (better than their season average of 15.9). Auburn, meanwhile, forced Charleston into a turnover percentage of 26.9 (above their season average of 12.9). Auburn was led by Mustapha Heron, who had 16 points and five rebounds. Shelton Mitchell had a good game for Clemson, contributing 23 points and five assists.
Clemson Tigers vs. Auburn Tigers Pick
Free College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Clemson, ATS Winner – Clemson, O/U – Over
- Auburn averages 5.4 blocks per game, which ranks 11th in the nation. Clemson ranks 156th in blocks allowed per game (3.6).
- Clemson ranks 40th in assists allowed per game (11.5) while Auburn ranks 105th (12.7).
- Auburn ranks 56th in rebounds per game (38.1) while Clemson ranks 89th in rebounds allowed per game (33.4).
- Auburn ranks 33rd in steals per game (7.5) while Clemson ranks 177th (5.7).
- Auburn ranks 25th in three pointers attempted per game (26.5) while Clemson ranks 139th in three pointers allowed per game (21.4).
- During their last five games, Clemson has scored an average of 71.0 points per game (2.5 below their season average) and allowed an average of 66.4 points per game (0.5 above their season average).
- Auburn has been outscored by an average of 4.0 points in their last five games. For the season, Auburn has defeated opponents by an average of 9.9 points.