The undefeated James Madison Dukes (4-0) look to remain unbeaten when they go head-to-head with the Citadel Bulldogs (2-2) at JMU Convocation Center. Action gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 20, 2018.
Citadel Bulldogs vs. James Madison Dukes Betting Odds
In their last matchup, the Dukes were victorious over the Charlotte 49ers, 64-59, while the Bulldogs were blown out by the Texas Longhorns, 97-69.
James Madison dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had an absurd free throw rate of 0.400 (above their season average of 0.258) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.511 (below their season average of 0.548). Charlotte put up marks of 0.245 and 0.434, respectively, for those same stats. Citadel, on the other hand, had a better effective field goal percentage (0.492 vs. 0.481). James Madison’s Dwight Wilson played well, putting up six points and 12 rebounds. Citadel was led by Lew Stallworth, who recorded 21 points and six rebounds.
The Bulldogs won the only game between these two teams last season, 84-82. Citadel had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.653 vs. 0.471). James Madison, on the other hand, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (35.7 vs. 10.0).
It will be a showdown of contrasting styles as the fast-paced Bulldogs will look to push the slower-paced Dukes. Dating back to the 2017-18 season, the Bulldogs rank second in possessions per game while the Dukes are 142nd.
Citadel vs. James Madison Free Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Citadel, ATS Winner – Citadel, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Citadel ranks 12th in assists per game (16.9) while James Madison ranks 264th (12.0).
- The Dukes rank 145th in rebounds per game (36.0) while the Bulldogs rank 323rd in rebounds allowed per game (43.2).
- James Madison ranks 129th in blocks allowed per game (3.2) while Citadel ranks 247th (4.2).
- The Dukes rank 37th in steals per game (7.6) while the Bulldogs rank 269th in steals allowed per game (7.8).
- Citadel ranks second in three pointers attempted per game (35.9) while James Madison ranks 186th (21.5).