The Presbyterian Blue Hose (1-5) and the Chicago State Cougars (2-5) go head-to-head in the Battle 4 Atlantis Mainland at Retriever Activities Center. Action gets underway at 12 p.m. ET on Friday, November 24, 2017.
Chicago State Cougars vs. Presbyterian Blue Hose Betting Preview
The Cougars fell to the UMBC Retrievers in their last matchup, 84-73. Glen Burns had a good performance for Chicago State, leading the team in scoring with 15 points on 7-for-8 shooting. UMBC had a turnover percentage of 12.5 (better than their season average of 18.3). Chicago State, meanwhile, had an offensive rebounding percentage of 46.4 (above their season average of 30.8).
In the Blue Hose’s last game, they were topped by the Nicholls Colonels, 76-64. Reggie Dillard led Presbyterian in scoring with 17 points on 5-for-14 shooting. Nicholls held the Blue Hose to an effective field goal percentage of 0.407 (below their season average of 0.531). Presbyterian, meanwhile, did a great job of making free throws (20-21; 95.2 percent).
This contest should be a matchup of conflicting paces. Chicago State ranks 70th in possessions per game (72.0) while Presbyterian is 306th (66.7) since the 2016-17 season.
Chicago State Cougars vs. Presbyterian Blue Hose Free Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Chicago State, ATS Winner – Chicago State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Blue Hose rank 164th in blocks allowed per game (3.6) while the Cougars rank 246th (4.4).
- Presbyterian ranks 265th in assists per game (11.8) while Chicago State ranks 314th in assists allowed per game (17.6).
- Chicago State ranks 59th in steals per game (7.2) while Presbyterian ranks 272nd (4.9).
- The Blue Hose rank 150th in rebounds allowed per game (34.8) while the Cougars rank 322nd (40.2).
- Chicago State ranks 193rd in three pointers attempted per game (20.5) while Presbyterian ranks 280th (18.2).