The Chicago State Cougars (2-6) can snap a six-game road losing streak when they go head-to-head against the Drake Bulldogs (3-1) at Knapp Center. Tip-off is scheduled for 3 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 26, 2017, and it can be seen on ESPN Full Court.
Chicago State Cougars at Drake Bulldogs Free Preview
In the Cougars last game, they lost a close one to the Presbyterian Blue Hose, 75-73. Chicago States Fred Sims Jr. had a solid game, leading both teams in scoring with 26 points on 10-for-20 shooting. Presbyterian did a great job of converting from the free throw line (16-21; 76.2 percent). Chicago State, meanwhile, made 10 of their 25 three pointers (40.0 percent).
The Bulldogs hope to keep it rolling after just getting past the Drexel Dragons in their last matchup, 90-88. Nick McGlynn had a good outing for Drake, putting up 16 points and 12 rebounds. The Bulldogs had a solid turnover percentage of 8.8 (better than their season average of 15.9) and had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (25.0 vs. 19.5).
Points at the line could be few and far between for Chicago State in this meeting. The Cougars rank 302nd in the nation with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.212, while Drake ranks 83rd in FTA rate allowed (0.217) since last season.
Chicago State Cougars vs. Drake Bulldogs Free Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Chicago State, ATS Winner – Chicago State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Bulldogs average 35.0 rebounds per game, which ranks 213th in the NCAA. The Cougars rank 314th in rebounds allowed per game (40.0).
- Chicago State averages 2.2 blocks per game, which ranks 266th in the nation. Drake ranks 236th in blocks allowed per game (4.1).
- Drake averages 25.2 three pointers per game, which ranks 32nd in the nation. Chicago State ranks 309th in three pointers allowed per game (25.3).
- The Bulldogs rank 165th in assists per game (13.5) while the Cougars rank 308th in assists allowed per game (17.5).
- Chicago State averages 7.2 steals per game, which ranks 61st in the nation. Drake ranks 201st in steals allowed per game (6.5).