The Central Michigan Chippewas (20-14) challenge the Wofford Terriers (21-12) in the CollegeInsider.com Postseason Tournament at Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium. Action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Friday, March 16, 2018.
Central Michigan Chippewas at Wofford Terriers ATS Odds
In their last matchup, the Terriers lost a tough one against the UNCG Spartans, 56-55, while the Chippewas were victorious over the Fort Wayne Mastodons, 94-89.
Central Michigan out-rebounded Fort Wayne. The Chippewas had 11 offensive rebounds and 35 total rebounds, while the Mastodons had four and 27, respectively. Wofford, meanwhile, did a great job of making free throws (12-12; 100.0 percent). Fletcher Magee was a key piece for Wofford with 14 points and six rebounds. Meanwhile, David DiLeo had a good game for Central Michigan, putting up 22 points and five rebounds.
This showdown figures to be a high-scoring affair as two of the nation’s top offenses square off. Wofford ranks 49th with 112.2 points per 100 possessions and Central Michigan is 47th (112.5).
Central Michigan Chippewas vs. Wofford Terriers Odds Pick
Free Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Wofford, ATS Winner – Wofford, O/U – Under
- Wofford ranks 46th in three pointers attempted per game (25.3) while Central Michigan ranks 286th in three pointers allowed per game (25.2).
- The Terriers rank 70th in assists per game (15.1) while the Chippewas rank 117th in assists allowed per game (13.0).
- Central Michigan averages 6.4 steals per game, which ranks 117th in the nation. Wofford ranks 134th in steals allowed per game (6.2).
- The Chippewas rank 106th in rebounds per game (36.5) while the Terriers rank 286th (32.3).
- Wofford ranks 19th in blocks allowed per game (2.4) while Central Michigan ranks 166th (3.7).
- The Terriers’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 2.4, down from 5.4 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Chippewas have scored an average of 81.6 points per game (3.2 above their season average) and allowed an average of 75.4 points per game (2.4 above their season average).