The San Francisco Dons (3-3) will be at home in War Memorial Gymnasium when they meet the Central Arkansas Bears (4-4). Action starts at 10 p.m. ET on Monday, December 4, 2017.
Central Arkansas Bears at San Francisco Dons ATS Preview
The Bears fell to the Little Rock Trojans in their last matchup, 71-65. Jordan Howard put together a solid performance for Central Arkansas, leading the team in scoring with 12 points on 4-for-15 shooting. Little Rock had a free throw rate of 0.283 (above their season average of 0.216). Central Arkansas, meanwhile, had an offensive rebounding percentage of 37.2 (above their season average of 28.8).
The last time the Dons played, they were beaten by the No. 20 Arizona State Sun Devils, 75-57. Jordan Ratinho was the top scorer from either team with 20 points on 6-for-16 shooting. Arizona State had a free throw rate of 0.500 (above their season average of 0.386). San Francisco, on the other hand, forced the Sun Devils into a turnover percentage of 17.5 (above their season average of 13.3).
San Francisco appears to have the advantage on the defensive side of the ball. The Dons rank 60th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.474), while Central Arkansas is 210th in effective field goal percentage (0.503) since the 2016-17 season.
Central Arkansas Bears vs. San Francisco Dons ATS Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – San Francisco, ATS Winner – San Francisco, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Dons rank 44th in steals allowed per game (5.3) while the Bears rank 189th (6.5).
- Central Arkansas ranks 171st in blocks per game (3.1) while San Francisco ranks 219th in blocks allowed per game (3.9).
- San Francisco ranks 15th in three pointers attempted per game (26.5) while Central Arkansas ranks 324th in three pointers allowed per game (26.2).
- The Dons rank 19th in assists allowed per game (10.9) while the Bears rank 314th (18.1).
- San Francisco averages 36.4 rebounds per game, which ranks 142nd in the nation. Central Arkansas ranks 292nd in rebounds allowed per game (38.3).