The UNCW Seahawks (1-1) will be at home in Raiford G. Trask Coliseum when they take on the Campbell Fighting Camels (1-1). Tip-off is scheduled for 7 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 18, 2017.
Campbell Fighting Camels at UNCW Seahawks ATS Preview
In the Fighting Camels last matchup, they dismantled the Columbia International Rams, 108-44. Chris Clemons was the top scorer from either team with 27 points on 10-for-15 shooting. Campbell dominated every stat category in the game. They had a turnover percentage of 11.6 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 31.3. For those same stats, Columbia International recorded marks of 28.7 and 14.7, respectively.
The Seahawks are trying to rebound after their 108-81 loss to the Davidson Wildcats in their last contest. Devontae Cacok led UNCW in scoring with 22 points on 9-for-15 shooting. Davidson had a much better turnover percentage (7.1 vs. 14.4). UNCW, meanwhile, had a better offensive rebounding percentage (31.6 vs. 28.1).
UNCW figures to have the advantage on the offensive side of the ball. Dating back to the 2016-17 season, the Seahawks rank fourth in offensive efficiency, while the Fighting Camels rank 185th in defensive efficiency.
The Seahawks won the sole game against the Fighting Camels last season, 96-75. The Seahawks dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had an absurdly low turnover percentage of 8.5 and a fantastic offensive rebounding percentage of 48.3. The Fighting Camels recorded marks of 19.7 and 20.8, respectively, for those same stats.
Campbell Fighting Camels at UNCW Seahawks Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – UNCW, ATS Winner – UNCW, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Seahawks rank 18th in three pointers attempted per game (26.0) while the Fighting Camels rank 134th (21.9).
- Campbell allows the 21st-fewest blocks per game (2.5) while UNCW ranks 49th (2.8).
- UNCW ranks 25th in assists per game (16.3) while Campbell ranks 259th (11.9).
- The Seahawks rank 21st in steals allowed per game (4.8) while the Fighting Camels rank 213th (6.7).
- UNCW ranks 135th in rebounds per game (36.4) while Campbell ranks 275th (33.2).