The UNCG Spartans (28-6) will be 10.5-point favorites in the NIT at Greensboro Coliseum when they clash against the Campbell Fighting Camels (20-12). The game’s Over/Under (O/U) opened at 141.5 points and it will air on ESPN 3 at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, March 19, 2019.
Campbell Fighting Camels vs. UNCG Spartans ATS Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last game. The Spartans fell to the 20th-ranked Wofford Terriers, 70-58, while the Fighting Camels were defeated by the Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs, 79-74.
Campbell had an offensive rebounding percentage of 37.8 (above their season average of 23.6) while UNCG forced Wofford into a turnover percentage of 19.3 (above their season average of 13.5). UNCG received a boost from Francis Alonso, who contributed 21 points. Isaac Chatman played well for Campbell, putting up 18 points and nine rebounds.
Vegas has typically been fairly accurate when setting the O/U total of Fighting Camels games, with 15 overs compared to 13 unders. Campbell holds records of 20-12 straight up (SU) and 15-12-1 against the spread (ATS).
Of the Spartans’ 32 games with betting action, 18 have finished under the projected point total. UNCG is 28-6 SU, but they are just 14-17-1 ATS.
UNCG figures to have the edge on the offensive side of the ball. The Spartans currently rank 72nd in offensive efficiency, while the Fighting Camels rank 206th in defensive efficiency. Furthermore, the Fighting Camels rank 14th in turnover percentage (15.0 percent), while the Spartans rank ninth in opponents’ turnover percentage (24.1 percent).
Campbell Fighting Camels at UNCG Spartans Odds Pick
Basketball Pick: SU Winner – UNCG, ATS Winner – UNCG, O/U – Under
- Campbell ranks 20th in three pointers attempted per game (27.9) while UNCG ranks 158th (22.4).
- The Spartans rank 35th in assists allowed per game (11.1) while the Fighting Camels rank 111th (12.5).
- Campbell ranks fourth in blocks allowed per game (2.0) while UNCG ranks 78th (3.0).
- The Spartans rank 10th in steals per game (8.9) while the Fighting Camels rank 104th (6.5).
- UNCG ranks 183rd in rebounds per game (34.8) while Campbell ranks 276th (31.9).
- The Fighting Camels’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 4.0, down from 5.7 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Spartans have scored an average of 75.0 points per game (1.0 below their season average) and allowed an average of 69.0 points per game (1.7 above their season average).