Matthew Tkachuk, Johnny Gaudreau, and the Calgary Flames will face off against William Karlsson, Mark Stone, and the Vegas Golden Knights at T-Mobile Arena for a divisional showdown. Sportsnet will showcase the matchup, which gets going at 7 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 17.
Calgary Flames at Vegas Golden Knights Odds
This contest’s moneyline and Over/Under odds have not been posted by bookmakers yet.
Calgary is 10-12 straight up (SU) and has lost 3.8 units for moneyline bettors this year. 12 of its games have gone under the total, while eight have gone over and just one has pushed. This 2019-20 Flames team is 4-8 SU on the road.
Calgary has converted on 17.8 percent of its power play chances this season, a mark that’s right around league average. Its penalty kill is ranked fifth overall, and it’s successfully killed off 86.3 percent of its penalties..
Averaging 28.8 saves per game with a .914 save percentage, David Rittich (9-8-3) has been the primary option in goal for Calgary this year. Rittich did just play yesterday, however, so head coach Bill Peters could choose to rest him and instead turn to Cam Talbot (1-5 record, .907 save percentage, 2.69 goals against average).
Over on the other bench, Vegas is 9-12 straight up (SU) and has lost 8.7 units for moneyline bettors this year. Through 21 regular season matches, 11 of its games have gone over the total, while nine have gone under and none have pushed. It’s 4-6 SU at home this year.
The Golden Knights have converted on just 21.1 percent of their power play chances this season, a mark that’s right around league average. On the other hand, its penalty kill is ranked fifth overall, and it’s successfully killed off 86.8 percent of all opponent power plays.
Marc-Andre Fleury has denied 27.3 shots per game as the primary choice in goal for the Golden Knights. Fleury has nine wins, seven losses, and one OT loss to his credit and has recorded a pedestrian 2.68 goals against average and a .914 save percentage this season.
Calgary Flames vs. Vegas Golden Knights Betting Predictions
Free NHL Tip: SU Winner – Golden Knights, O/U – Over
- Each team is 2-0 in games decided by shootout.
- For both of these clubs, the under has hit in three of their last five matchups.
- Calgary has managed 29.4 shot attempts per game over its last five road games while Vegas is averaging 35.6 shots per game over its last five at home.
- Over Vegas’ last ten outings, four of them have been decided by two or more goals (the team is 1-3 in those games).
- The Golden Knights this season have dished out the sixth-most hits per game in the NHL (26.9), but the team’s averaged 30.2 over their past five games as the home team.