The St. Bonaventure Bonnies welcome the Bucknell Bison to Reilly Center to open their seasons. Action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 7, 2018.
Bucknell Bison at St. Bonaventure Bonnies ATS Odds
After a 25-9 regular season campaign, Bucknell made the tournament as a 14 seed in the tournament last season. They were defeated in the First Round by the Michigan State Spartans. St. Bonaventure, meanwhile, was an 11 seed in the tournament last season and fell in the First Round to the Florida Gators. In the regular season, the Bonnies went 25-7.
St. Bonaventure could put on a ball-control clinic in this matchup. Last season, St. Bonaventure ranked 47th in the nation at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 16.6 percent), while Bucknell forced the 88th-fewest turnovers (17.3 percent). Also, the Bison were among the country’s best at getting to the line, ranking 10th in free throw attempt (FTA) rate (0.306). The Bonnies, meanhwile, ranked 291st in opponents’ FTA rate (0.275).
Bucknell Bison at St. Bonaventure Bonnies ATS Pick
Pick: SU Winner – St. Bonaventure, ATS Winner – St. Bonaventure, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Bucknell ranks 38th in three pointers allowed per game (19.3) while St. Bonaventure ranks 263rd (24.4).
- The Bison rank 104th in assists per game (14.4) while the Bonnies rank 173rd in assists allowed per game (13.6).
- Bucknell ranks 99th in rebounds per game (36.6) while St. Bonaventure ranks 161st in rebounds allowed per game (34.8).
- The Bison average 4.3 blocks per game, which ranks 45th in the NCAA. The Bonnies rank 204th in blocks allowed per game (3.9).
- St. Bonaventure ranks 67th in steals per game (7.0) while Bucknell ranks 186th in steals allowed per game (6.6).