The New Hampshire Wildcats (1-6), who are currently on a six-game losing streak, will try to get back in the win column when they welcome the Bryant Bulldogs (1-6) to Lundholm Gym. Action begins at 1 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 2, 2017, and it can be seen on ESPN 3.
Bryant Bulldogs vs. New Hampshire Wildcats Free Preview
In the Bulldogs last matchup, they were beaten by the Yale Bulldogs, 84-67. Bryant’s Ikenna Ndugba recorded 20 points, seven rebounds and seven assists in the game. Yale had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (31.0 vs. 20.0). Bryant, on the other hand, did an excellent job of converting from the charity stripe (11-12; 91.7 percent).
The Wildcats are trying to rebound after their 70-69 loss to the Boston University Terriers in their last outing. Tanner Leissner was the games leading scorer with 20 points on 7-for-12 shooting. Boston University had a turnover percentage of 10.5 (better than their season average of 15.3). New Hampshire, meanwhile, did a fantastic job of converting from the charity stripe (14-17; 82.4 percent).
New Hampshire appears to have the advantage on the defensive side of the ball. Dating back to last season, the Wildcats rank 87th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.482), while Bryant is 250th in effective field goal percentage (0.492).
The Wildcats won the lone game against the Bulldogs last season, 86-73. The Wildcats played a nearly perfect game. They had an absurd free throw rate of 0.389 and a solid offensive rebounding percentage of 28.6. For those same stats, the Bulldogs put up marks of 0.271 and 21.6, respectively.
Bryant Bulldogs at New Hampshire Wildcats ATS Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – New Hampshire, ATS Winner – New Hampshire, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Wildcats rank 60th in blocks allowed per game (2.9) while the Bulldogs rank 228th (4.1).
- New Hampshire ranks 88th in three pointers attempted per game (23.1) while Bryant ranks 215th in three pointers allowed per game (22.3).
- New Hampshire averages 38.4 rebounds per game, which ranks 52nd in the NCAA. Bryant ranks 272nd in rebounds allowed per game (37.6).
- The Wildcats rank 20th in assists allowed per game (10.9) while the Bulldogs rank 213th (13.9).
- Bryant ranks 97th in steals per game (6.7) while New Hampshire ranks 287th (4.1).