The Memphis Tigers (5-2) can extend a five-game home winning streak when they clash with the Bryant Bulldogs (1-8) at FedExForum. Tip-off is set for 1 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 9, 2017, and it can be seen on ESPN 3.
Bryant Bulldogs vs. Memphis Tigers Betting Preview
The last time the Bulldogs played, they were beaten by the Albany Great Danes, 84-68. Bryant’s Brandon Carroll had a solid game, leading the team in scoring with 15 points on 6-for-11 shooting. Albany had an offensive rebounding percentage of 44.8 (above their season average of 39.7). Bryant, meanwhile, had a turnover percentage of 11.7 (better than their season average of 19.1).
The Tigers will look to keep it rolling after edging the Samford Bulldogs in their last game, 65-64. Memphis received a boost from Kyvon Davenport, who was the top scorer from either team with 17 points on 6-for-8 shooting. The Tigers, who came into the game averaging an offensive rebounding percentage of 36.8, had a phenomenal mark of 47.1 and had a better free throw rate (0.302 vs. 0.241).
The offensive glass should be a huge edge for Memphis in this matchup. The Tigers rank 85th in offensive rebounding percentage (32.7 percent), while Bryant ranks 348th in defensive rebounding percentage (68.0 percent) since the 2016-17 season.
Bryant Bulldogs at Memphis Tigers Free Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Bryant, ATS Winner – Bryant, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Bulldogs rank 127th in three pointers attempted per game (22.0) while the Tigers rank 240th in three pointers allowed per game (23.1).
- Memphis ranks 104th in steals per game (6.7) while Bryant ranks 184th in steals allowed per game (6.2).
- Memphis ranks 68th in assists per game (15.2) while Bryant ranks 282nd in assists allowed per game (14.0).
- The Tigers rank 133rd in rebounds per game (36.5) while the Bulldogs rank 318th in rebounds allowed per game (37.9).
- Memphis ranks 59th in blocks per game (4.4) while Bryant ranks 242nd in blocks allowed per game (4.0).