The Bryant Bulldogs (1-11), who are currently on a seven-game skid, will try to get back in the win column when they visit Edward Leede Arena to clash against the Dartmouth Big Green (3-6). Dartmouth opened as a 9-point favorite, while the Over/Under (O/U) for the game has been set at 154.5 points. Tip-off is scheduled for 12 p.m. ET on Friday, December 22, 2017.
Bryant Bulldogs at Dartmouth Big Green Odds Preview
The Bulldogs got blown out by the Siena Saints in their last matchup, 87-68. With 19 points on 7-for-11 shooting, Sabastian Townes was the top scorer from either team. Siena had an offensive rebounding percentage of 50.0 (above their season average of 32.7). Bryant, on the other hand, did a great job of making free throws (19-23; 82.6 percent).
In the Big Green’s last matchup, they were thoroughly outplayed by the Notre Dame Fighting Irish, 97-87. With 10 points, 12 assists and five rebounds, Brendan Barry had a solid performance for Dartmouth. Making free throws was one of Notre Dame’s largest advantages. They were 21-24 (87.5 percent), while the Big Green were just 8-10 (80.0 percent).
Dartmouth appears to have the advantage on the offensive side of the ball. The Big Green rank 100th in effective field goal percentage (0.509), while Bryant ranks 338th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.531) dating back to last season.
Of Bryant’s 1 games that accepted bets, one have finished over the O/U total, while 2 of Dartmouth’s 4 games have finished over the projected point total. The Big Green come into this game with a substantial advantage in both straight up (SU) and against the spread (ATS) records. They are 3-6 SU and 1-2-1 ATS, while the Bulldogs are 1-11 SU and 0-1 ATS.
Ikenna Ndugba has taken his game to another level over the last five games for Bryant, averaging 17.8 points, 6.8 assists and 1.4 steals per game.
The Big Green won the only game against the Bulldogs last season, 75-69. The Big Green played a nearly flawless game. They had an absurdly low turnover percentage of 8.5 and a great offensive rebounding percentage of 31.0. For those same stats, the Bulldogs were 14.2 and 20.5, respectively.
Bryant Bulldogs at Dartmouth Big Green Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Dartmouth, ATS Winner – Dartmouth, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Big Green average 21.2 three pointers per game, which ranks 149th in the nation. The Bulldogs rank 167th in three pointers allowed per game (22.3).
- Bryant averages 6.5 steals per game, which ranks 143rd in the nation. Dartmouth ranks 149th in steals allowed per game (6.9).
- Dartmouth ranks 111th in rebounds allowed per game (33.6) while Bryant ranks 264th (38.1).
- The Big Green average 12.3 assists per game, which ranks 109th in the nation. The Bulldogs rank 225th in assists allowed per game (14.5).
- Dartmouth ranks 103rd in blocks per game (2.3) while Bryant ranks 164th in blocks allowed per game (4.1).