The undefeated Rutgers Scarlet Knights (4-0) try to continue their impressive start when they take on the winless Bryant Bulldogs (0-3) at Louis Brown Athletic Center. Action begins at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2017.
Bryant Bulldogs vs. Rutgers Scarlet Knights Betting Preview
In the Bulldogs last outing, they lost to the Navy Midshipmen, 79-71. Bosko Kostur put together a good game for Bryant, leading both teams in scoring with 25 points on 9-for-13 shooting. Navy had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (36.0 vs. 17.6). Bryant, meanwhile, had a much better turnover percentage (17.9 vs. 24.4).
The Scarlet Knights will look to keep it rolling after blowing out the Coppin State Eagles in their last contest, 64-39. With 19 points on 7-for-11 shooting, Eugene Omoruyi was the games leading scorer. Rutgers played a perfect game. They had a free throw rate of 0.212 (matching their season average) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 36.7 (below their season average of 38.1). Coppin State recorded marks of 0.018 and 12.8, respectively, for those same stats.
Look for Rutgers to own the offensive glass in this contest. The Scarlet Knights rank seventh in offensive rebounding percentage (37.5 percent), while Bryant ranks 281st in defensive rebounding percentage (68.7 percent) dating back to last season.
Bryant Bulldogs at Rutgers Scarlet Knights Free Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Bryant, ATS Winner – Bryant, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Bulldogs rank 114th in assists per game (14.3) while the Scarlet Knights rank 286th (11.2).
- Rutgers averages 6.7 steals per game, which ranks 102nd in the nation. Bryant ranks 179th in steals allowed per game (6.4).
- Rutgers averages 41.0 rebounds per game, which ranks fifth in the nation. Bryant ranks 254th in rebounds allowed per game (37.5).
- The Scarlet Knights rank 46th in blocks per game (4.6) while the Bulldogs rank 261st (2.2).
- Bryant ranks 126th in three pointers attempted per game (22.1) while Rutgers ranks 318th (15.5).