The Bryant Bulldogs (1-4) will be at home in Chace Athletic Center when they go head-to-head against the Brown Bears (3-2). Tip-off is set for 6 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 26, 2017.
Brown Bears at Bryant Bulldogs Betting Preview
In the Bears last matchup, they were victorious over the LIU Brooklyn Blackbirds, 94-86. With 14 points and 11 rebounds, Travis Fuller had a solid game for Brown. Brown dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had an extraordinary free throw rate of 0.574 (above their season average of 0.336) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 38.7 (above their season average of 35.7). For those same stats, LIU Brooklyn was 0.308 and 22.0, respectively.
The Bulldogs will look to keep it rolling after beating the Hartford Hawks in their last outing, 78-73. Bryant was lifted by Ikenna Ndugba, who put up 16 points, 10 rebounds and five steals. Bryant dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had a free throw rate of 0.217 (above their season average of 0.205) and a turnover percentage of 15.9 (better than their season average of 21.3). For those same stats, Hartford put up marks of 0.063 and 21.5, respectively.
This has potential to be an error-filled game for the offense of Bryant. Since last season, Bryant ranks 224th in the NCAA in ball protection (turnover percentage of 19.3 percent), while the disruptive defense of Brown has forced the 35th-most turnovers in the nation (21.7 percent).
The Bears won the lone contest against the Bulldogs last season, 91-90. Browns 0.613 effective field goal percentage was its biggest advantage over Bryant, who had a mark of 0.549.
Brown Bears at Bryant Bulldogs Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Bryant, ATS Winner – Bryant, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Bears average 22.3 three pointers per game, which ranks 114th in the NCAA. The Bulldogs rank 205th in three pointers allowed per game (22.1).
- Brown averages 2.0 blocks per game, which ranks 275th in the NCAA. Bryant ranks 235th in blocks allowed per game (4.1).
- Brown ranks 103rd in rebounds allowed per game (33.9) while Bryant ranks 270th (37.7).
- The Bears average 7.4 steals per game, which ranks 45th in the nation. The Bulldogs rank 194th in steals allowed per game (6.5).
- Bryant averages 14.1 assists per game, which ranks 136th in the nation. Brown ranks 251st in assists allowed per game (14.7).