The Campbell Fighting Camels (2-3) will be at home in John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center when they clash against the Bowling Green Falcons (4-1). Tip-off is set for 2 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 25, 2017.
Bowling Green Falcons at Campbell Fighting Camels Odds Preview
In the Falcons last outing, they were victorious over the USC Upstate Spartans, 83-74. Demajeo Wiggins was the top scorer from either team with 20 points on 8-for-13 shooting. Bowling Green played a nearly perfect game. They had a free throw rate of 0.226 (matching their season average) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.556 (above their season average of 0.493). For those same stats, USC Upstate had marks of 0.101 and 0.486, respectively.
The Fighting Camels are trying to rebound after their 85-80 loss to the Abilene Christian Wildcats in their last outing. With 16 points, six assists and five rebounds, Chris Clemons played well for Campbell. Abilene Christian held the Fighting Camels to an offensive rebounding percentage of 18.8 (below their season average of 28.8). Campbell, meanwhile, did an excellent job of getting and making free throws (20-25; 80.0 percent).
From an effective field goal percentage perspective, Campbell should have a substantial edge. Dating back to the 2016-17 season, the Fighting Camels offense ranks 48th in that metric at 0.540, while the Bowling Green defense ranks 293rd in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.525). It will also be a showdown of opposite paces as the up-and-down Falcons rank 33rd in possessions per game, while the slower-paced Fighting Camels rank 251st.
Bowling Green Falcons vs. Campbell Fighting Camels Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Campbell, ATS Winner – Campbell, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Fighting Camels rank 128th in three pointers attempted per game (22.0) while the Falcons rank 174th in three pointers allowed per game (21.5).
- Bowling Green ranks 208th in assists per game (12.9) while Campbell ranks 237th (12.3).
- Campbell ranks 19th in blocks allowed per game (2.5) while Bowling Green ranks 204th (3.8).
- The Fighting Camels rank 107th in rebounds allowed per game (34.0) while the Falcons rank 282nd (38.0).
- Bowling Green averages 7.1 steals per game, which ranks 64th in the NCAA. Campbell ranks 224th in steals allowed per game (6.8).