The Drexel Dragons and Bowling Green Falcons will battle at John A Daskalakis Center to kick off the new season. The game’s Over/Under (O/U) opened at 152.5 points with Drexel set as a 5-point favorite. Tip-off is set for 7 p.m. ET on Friday, November 10, 2017.
Bowling Green Falcons vs. Drexel Dragons Betting Preview
Neither team made the tournament last season. Drexel went 9-23 in the regular season while Bowling Green finished 13-19.
Last season, the Falcons were 13-19 straight up (SU) and 13-16-1 against the spread (ATS). It’s tough to find a trend for Bowling Green games last year in regards to the O/U total, as there has been an even split between games finishing over and under.
The Dragons, meanwhile, were 9-23 SU and 10-18 ATS last season. Similar to to Bowling Green, there did not appear to be a trend for games involving Drexel last year in regards to the O/U total as there has been an even split between games finishing over and under.
Bowling Green Falcons at Drexel Dragons Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Bowling Green, ATS Winner – Bowling Green, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Dragons rank 86th in three pointers attempted per game (23.2) while the Falcons rank 159th in three pointers allowed per game (21.1).
- Drexel averages 3.1 blocks per game, which ranks 172nd in the NCAA. Bowling Green ranks 205th in blocks allowed per game (3.9).
- Drexel averages 36.8 rebounds per game, which ranks 110th in the nation. Bowling Green ranks 272nd in rebounds allowed per game (37.8).
- The Dragons rank 90th in assists per game (14.7) while the Falcons rank 232nd (12.2).
- Bowling Green averages 6.9 steals per game, which ranks 77th in the NCAA. Drexel ranks 176th in steals allowed per game (6.5).