The Harvard Crimson (4-6) will be at home in Lavietes Pavilion when they challenge the Boston University Terriers (4-6). Tip-off is scheduled for 7 p.m. ET on Thursday, December 21, 2017.
Boston University Terriers vs. Harvard Crimson Free Preview
In the Terriers last outing, they lost to the Elon Phoenix, 77-69. With 22 points on 7-for-19 shooting, Cedric Hankerson was the top scorer from either team. Elon did a fantastic job of making free throws (8-11; 72.7 percent). Boston University, on the other hand, had a much better turnover percentage (11.8 vs. 17.4).
The Crimson come in on a high note after narrowly defeating the Fordham Rams in their last matchup, 47-45. Harvard was lifted by Chris Lewis, who finished with 10 points and 11 rebounds. The Crimson were 7-8 from the foul line (87.5 percent) and held the Rams to an offensive rebounding percentage of 16.3 (below the 25.3 mark opponents have averaged against Harvard this season).
Boston University Terriers vs. Harvard Crimson Free Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Harvard, ATS Winner – Harvard, O/U – Over
- Harvard ranks 44th in three pointers allowed per game (19.3) while Boston University ranks 162nd (22.7).
- The Terriers rank 36th in steals allowed per game (5.3) while the Crimson rank 127th (7.4).
- Harvard ranks 36th in blocks allowed per game (2.3) while Boston University ranks 93rd (3.4).
- The Crimsons average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 5.2, up from 4.0 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Terriers have scored an average of 73.0 points per game (0.5 above their season average) and allowed an average of 77.8 points per game (3.4 above their season average).