The Boise State Broncos (23-8) clash against the Washington Huskies (20-12) in the NIT at Alaska Airlines Arena. Action begins at 10 p.m. ET on Wednesday, March 14, 2018, and can be seen on ESPN 3.
Boise State Broncos at Washington Huskies Betting Odds
Both teams lost a close one in their last game. The Huskies fell to the Oregon State Beavers, 69-66, while the Broncos were defeated by the Utah State Aggies, 78-75.
Boise State held Utah State to an offensive rebounding percentage of 7.4 (below their season average of 26.3) while Washington held Oregon State to an effective field goal percentage of 0.438 (below their season average of 0.529). Washington’s Noah Dickerson had a solid performance, recording 15 points and 10 rebounds. Meanwhile, Lexus Williams was a key piece for Boise State with 24 points and five assists.
Washington might have difficulty putting up points as they square off against one of the nation’s best defenses. Boise State currently ranks 23rd in defensive efficiency while the Huskies rank 200th in offensive efficiency.
Noah Dickerson has really been playing well recently for Washington, averaging 17.4 points, 9.0 rebounds and 1.2 steals over the last five games.
Boise State Broncos vs. Washington Huskies Free Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Washington, ATS Winner – Washington, O/U – Over
- Boise State ranks 45th in rebounds per game (38.4) while Washington ranks 257th (33.1).
- The Huskies rank 16th in steals per game (8.0) while the Broncos rank 180th (5.6).
- Boise State ranks 97th in assists allowed per game (12.6) while Washington ranks 259th (15.7).
- The Huskies rank 22nd in blocks per game (5.1) while the Broncos rank 226th (2.2).
- Boise State ranks 49th in three pointers attempted per game (25.1) while Washington ranks 224th (19.5).
- During their last five games, the Huskies have scored an average of 71.0 points per game (3.3 below their season average) and allowed an average of 72.6 points per game (0.0 above their season average).
- The Broncos’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 10.8, up from 9.5 for the season.