The Cincinnati Bearcats (+3) are heading neutral to take on the Miami (OH) RedHawks at Paul Brown Stadium. ESPN 3 has the TV rights and the matchup is scheduled to get underway at 8:00 p.m. ET.
Betting Preview: Cincinnati Bearcats vs. Miami (OH) RedHawks
In this Saturday game, Miami (OH) is getting picked as the favorite and is currently giving up 3 points. The Bearcats are also receiving +120 moneyline odds while the RedHawks are -140. There will likely be multiple good live betting opportunities for this showdown.
The game’s line initially opened at -1,
The profitable Bearcats have gained 5.0 units this season and are 1-0 against the spread (ATS). The team has posted an O/U record of 0-1.
The RedHawks have lost 1.2 units for moneyline bettors so far. They’re 0-1 ATS and have an O/U record of 1-0.
The Bearcats have gone 1-0 straight up (SU) in 2018 while the RedHawks are 0-1 SU.
The Bearcats are looking to remain undefeated following a 26-17 victory over UCLA last week. Desmond Ridder completed only 13-of-24 passes for 100 yards. Michael Warren II (142 yards on 35 rush attempts, three TDs) and the signal-caller Ridder (63 yards on 14 carries) mounted the ground attack in the win. Warren II (three receptions, 29 yards) and Kahlil Lewis (three catches, seven yards) shared the receiving duties.
One week ago, Marshall knocked off this Miami (OH) crew by a score of 35-28. The RedHawks defensive unit allowed the Thundering Herd to eat up the clock by rushing for 171 yards on 38 attempts, including three rush TDs. Tyre Brady had a solid outing in the win for Marshall, accounting for 116 yards and two touchdowns on nine catches. For Miami (OH), Gus Ragland completed 25-of-46 passes for 357 yards and three touchdowns. Kenny Young (34 yards on 8 rush attempts) mounted the ground game in the defeat as Young (six receptions, 47 yards, one TD) and James Gardner (four catches, 62 yards) led the receiving attack.
These two programs faced off last year with the final outcome being a 21-17 win for Cincinnati.
Cincinnati Bearcats vs. Miami (OH) RedHawks Free NCAA Betting Tip
SU Winner: Cincinnati, ATS Winner: Cincinnati
Team Betting Trends
- The Cincinnati defense has sacked opposing quarterbacks 5 times this year. Miami (OH) has produced two sacks.
- Miami (OH) has lost zero fumbles this season while Cincinnati has lost one,
- The Bearcats created 11 rushing touchdowns last season.
- The RedHawks put up 12 rushing touchdowns last season.
- The Bearcats registered 4.4 yards per carry last season while allowing 4.4 yards per rush attempt to opponents.
- The RedHawks ran for 4.0 yards per carry last season and gave up 4.5 yards per rush attempt to opponents.
- The Bearcats put up 20 passing touchdowns last season.
- The RedHawks threw for 24 passing touchdowns last season.
- Miami (OH) was favored by 2 points in its last game and the O/U was set at 51.5. The over cashed and Miami (OH) failed to cover in the 35-28 defeat to Marshall.
- In its last three games, Miami (OH) is 1-2 ATS and the under cashed in each of those three.
- Over its last three contests, Cincinnati is 0-3 ATS and the over cashed in two of those three.
- Cincinnati was favored by 14 points in its last game and the Over/Under was 63. The under cashed and Cincinnati did not cover in the 26-17 win over UCLA.