The Wake Forest Demon Deacons (5-4) will be at home in Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum when they clash against the Army West Point Black Knights (5-3). Tip-off is scheduled for 7 p.m. ET on Friday, December 8, 2017.
Army West Point Black Knights at Wake Forest Demon Deacons ATS Preview
The Black Knights fell to the Binghamton Bearcats in their last contest, 71-66. Army West Point’s Jordan Fox contributed 13 points and five assists in the game. Binghamton had a free throw rate of 0.319 (above their season average of 0.196). Army West Point, on the other hand, had a turnover percentage of 12.5 (better than their season average of 17.6).
In the Demon Deacons last game, they dismantled the Charlotte 49ers, 80-57. With 17 points on 6-for-7 shooting, Bryant Crawford was the game’s high scorer. Wake Forest played a nearly perfect game. They had a superb effective field goal percentage of 0.578 (above their season average of 0.543) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 30.6 (below their season average of 31.4). For those same stats, Charlotte recorded marks of 0.372 and 24.3, respectively.
Army West Point could struggle to create turnovers. Dating back to the 2016-17 season, Wake Forest ranks 75th in the nation at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 17.3 percent), while Army West Point has forced the 247th-most turnovers (18.0 percent).
Army West Point Black Knights at Wake Forest Demon Deacons Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Army West Point, ATS Winner – Army West Point, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Demon Deacons rank 120th in steals allowed per game (6.0) while the Black Knights rank 241st (7.2).
- Army West Point ranks 52nd in rebounds per game (38.5) while Wake Forest ranks 89th in rebounds allowed per game (33.7).
- Army West Point ranks 36th in three pointers attempted per game (25.5) while Wake Forest ranks 256th in three pointers allowed per game (23.4).
- The Black Knights rank 24th in assists per game (16.7) while the Demon Deacons rank 204th in assists allowed per game (14.0).
- Wake Forest ranks 110th in blocks per game (3.6) while Army West Point ranks 259th (2.0).