The Binghamton Bearcats (5-4) will be at home in Events Center when they challenge the Army West Point Black Knights (5-2). Tip-off is scheduled for 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, December 6, 2017, and it can be seen on ESPN 3.
Army West Point Black Knights at Binghamton Bearcats Betting Preview
The Black Knights beat the Marist Red Foxes in their last game, 82-75. Tommy Funk led Army West Point in scoring with 16 points on 3-for-6 shooting. Army West Point dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 25.0 (below their season average of 32.9) and a free throw rate of 0.339 (above their season average of 0.118). For those same stats, Marist was 12.1 and 0.263, respectively.
In the Bearcats last game, they beat the Colgate Raiders, 76-65. With 26 points on 9-for-12 shooting, Thomas Bruce was the games leading scorer. Binghamton played a flawless game. They had a solid free throw rate of 0.276 (above their season average of 0.186) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 29.4 (above their season average of 27.2). For those same stats, Colgate put up marks of 0.123 and 14.7, respectively.
It could be a tough game for Binghamton on the offensive glass. Since last season, the Bearcats rank 320th in offensive rebounding percentage (24.3 percent), while Army West Point ranks 16th in defensive rebounding percentage (76.1 percent).
The Black Knights won the lone contest against the Bearcats last season, 71-60. The Black Knights dominated every stat category in the game. They had a free throw rate of 0.177 and a turnover percentage of 15.0. For those same stats, the Bearcats recorded marks of 0.115 and 18.8, respectively.
Army West Point Black Knights at Binghamton Bearcats Free Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Army West Point, ATS Winner – Army West Point, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Black Knights rank 29th in three pointers attempted per game (25.6) while the Bearcats rank 152nd (21.8).
- Binghamton ranks 170th in blocks per game (3.1) while Army West Point ranks 263rd (2.1).
- Army West Point ranks 45th in rebounds per game (38.7) while Binghamton ranks 269th (33.0).
- The Black Knights rank 19th in assists per game (16.7) while the Bearcats rank 192nd (13.1).
- Binghamton ranks 94th in steals allowed per game (5.8) while Army West Point ranks 247th (7.3).