The Arkansas Razorbacks (14-9, 5-5 SEC) will be at Mizzou Arena to meet the Missouri Tigers (11-11, 2-8 SEC) in a SEC matchup. The game can be seen on ESPNU at 9 p.m. ET on Tuesday, February 12, 2019.
Arkansas Razorbacks at Missouri Tigers Betting Odds
Both teams fell in their last game. The Tigers fell to the Texas A&M Aggies, 68-59, while the Razorbacks were defeated by the South Carolina Gamecocks, 77-65.
Arkansas forced South Carolina into a turnover percentage of 26.4 (above their season average of 16.7) while Missouri forced Texas A&M into a turnover percentage of 22.1 (above their season average of 17.4). Missouri received a boost from Jordan Geist, who had 12 points. Mason Jones led the way for Arkansas, putting up 15 points.
In their first matchup this season, Daniel Gafford led the Razorbacks to a 72-60 victory. He recorded a double-double with 13 points and 10 rebounds. Arkansas had a much better turnover percentage (17.5 vs. 32.7). Missouri, on the other hand, did a terrific job of making free throws (12-17; 70.6 percent).
It could be a sloppy game for the Missouri offense. Missouri ranks 310th in the country in ball protection (turnover percentage of 21.4 percent), while the gambling defense of Arkansas forces the 28th-most turnovers in the NCAA (23.1 percent). It will also be a matchup of contrasting tempos as the fast-breaking Razorbacks rank 32nd in possessions per game, while the more methodical Tigers rank 311th.
Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Missouri Tigers Betting Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Missouri, ATS Winner – Missouri, O/U – Over
- Arkansas ranks 21st in assists per game (16.5) while Missouri ranks 237th (11.1).
- The Razorbacks rank 13th in blocks per game (5.0) while the Tigers rank 202nd (1.7).
- Missouri averages 23.2 three pointers per game, which ranks 127th in the nation. Arkansas ranks 228th in three pointers allowed per game (24.5).
- The Razorbacks rank 21st in steals per game (8.3) while the Tigers rank 221st (4.7).
- Missouri ranks 69th in rebounds allowed per game (33.0) while Arkansas ranks 267th (38.7).
- During their last five games, the Razorbacks have scored an average of 71.6 points per game (5.7 below their season average) and allowed an average of 71.8 points per game (1.0 below their season average).
- The Tigers’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 10.2, up from 0.6 for the season.