The Tulsa Golden Hurricane welcome the Alcorn State Braves to Donald Reynolds Center to open their seasons. Action gets underway at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 6, 2018, and can be seen on ESPN 3.
Alcorn State Braves vs. Tulsa Golden Hurricane ATS Odds
Tulsa did not make the tournament following a 19-12 regular season last season. Alcorn State also failed to make the tournament after an 11-21 regular season campaign.
The physical Tulsa offense could be getting to the foul line a lot in this meeting. In the 2017-18 season, the Golden Hurricane ranked 13th in the country with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.302, while Alcorn State was among the nation’s most foul-prone squads (giving up a 278th-ranked FTA rate of 0.270). ,
Alcorn State at Tulsa Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Tulsa, ATS Winner – Tulsa, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Tulsa averages 38.0 rebounds per game, which ranks 61st in the NCAA. Alcorn State ranks 249th in rebounds allowed per game (36.8).
- The Braves rank 209th in blocks per game (2.7) while the Golden Hurricane rank 244th (2.2).
- Alcorn State ranks 188th in assists per game (13.1) while Tulsa ranks 218th in assists allowed per game (14.3).
- The Braves rank 157th in three pointers attempted per game (21.8) while the Golden Hurricane rank 300th in three pointers allowed per game (26.5).
- Alcorn State ranks 136th in steals per game (6.3) while Tulsa ranks 263rd (4.5).