The Albany Great Danes (6-0) are off to a hot start and will try to remain undefeated when they challenge the Monmouth Hawks (2-4) at OceanFirst Bank Center. Tip-off is scheduled for 7 p.m. ET on Monday, November 27, 2017.
Albany Great Danes vs. Monmouth Hawks ATS Preview
The Great Danes defeated the Holy Cross Crusaders in their last game, 78-62. Joe Cremo was the top scorer from either team with 30 points on 10-for-17 shooting. Albany dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 34.5 (below their season average of 42.8) and a turnover percentage of 10.1 (better than their season average of 13.8). Holy Cross was 15.4 and 14.2, respectively, for those same stats.
In the Hawks last game, they were defeated by the Penn Quakers, 101-96. Austin Tilghman led Monmouth in scoring with 19 points on 6-for-15 shooting. Penn had a free throw rate of 0.390 (above their season average of 0.182). Monmouth, meanwhile, held the Quakers to an effective field goal percentage of 0.461 (below their season average of 0.523).
Conflicting paces will be on display in this matchup. Monmouth ranks 17th in possessions per game (74.5) while Albany is 335th (65.1) dating back to the 2016-17 season.
Albany Great Danes vs. Monmouth Hawks ATS Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Albany, ATS Winner – Albany, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Hawks rank 126th in steals per game (6.5) while the Great Danes rank 264th (4.9).
- Albany ranks 208th in assists per game (12.8) while Monmouth ranks 243rd (12.2).
- Albany ranks second in rebounds allowed per game (28.6) while Monmouth ranks 287th (38.1).
- The Hawks rank 81st in three pointers attempted per game (23.3) while the Great Danes rank 327th (14.9).
- Monmouth ranks 57th in blocks per game (4.3) while Albany ranks 291st (1.6).