The Alabama A&M Bulldogs (0-1) will travel to Pete Hanna Center to meet the Samford Bulldogs (0-1) in their home opener. Tip-off is set for 8 p.m. ET on Monday, November 13, 2017.
Alabama A&M Bulldogs at Samford Bulldogs Free Preview
Alabama A&M fell to the Ohio Bobcats in its last outing, 61-53. Alabama A&M’s Arthur Johnson finished with 12 points and seven rebounds in the contest. Ohio had a much better turnover percentage (17.5 vs. 26.8). Alabama A&M, on the other hand, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (21.4 vs. 15.9).
The last time Samford played, they were topped by the Arkansas Razorbacks, 95-56. Alex Thompson led Samford in scoring with 10 points on 4-for-11 shooting. Arkansas had a better free throw rate (0.222 vs. 0.131). Samford, on the other hand, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (34.9 vs. 29.2).
Alabama A&M Bulldogs vs. Samford Bulldogs Odds Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Alabama A&M, ATS Winner – Alabama A&M, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- Samford ranks 149th in rebounds per game (36.0) while Alabama A&M ranks 279th (32.6).
- Samford ranks 233rd in blocks per game (2.4) while Alabama A&M ranks 271st (1.8).
- Samford ranks 31st in assists per game (16.0) while Alabama A&M ranks 278th (11.2).
- Alabama A&M ranks 121st in three pointers allowed per game (20.4) while Samford ranks 300th (24.9).
- Samford ranks 143rd in steals per game (6.1) while Alabama A&M ranks 285th (3.6).