The Indiana State Sycamores (2-4) will be at home in Hulman Center when they go head-to-head against the Air Force Falcons (3-2). The Over/Under (O/U) for the game opened at 142 points with Indiana State set as a 5.5-point favorite. Action gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 29, 2017, and it can be seen on ESPN 3.
Air Force Falcons at Indiana State Sycamores Betting Preview
The Falcons fell to the Colorado Buffaloes in their last contest, 81-69. Air Force’s Ryan Manning had a solid game, leading the team in scoring with 17 points on 6-for-14 shooting. Colorado had an offensive rebounding percentage of 41.4 (above their season average of 31.1). Air Force, on the other hand, had a much better turnover percentage (13.9 vs. 19.3).
In the Sycamores last game, they were defeated by the Ball State Cardinals, 93-85. With 15 points, nine assists and seven rebounds, Indiana State’s Jordan Barnes put together a good outing. Ball State did a fantastic job of converting from the free throw line (24-30; 80.0 percent). Indiana State, on the other hand, had a turnover percentage of 12.8 (better than their season average of 20.9).
Second-chance points might be hard to find for Indiana State in this showdown. The Sycamores rank 331st in offensive rebounding percentage (22.8 percent), while Air Force ranks 30th in defensive rebounding percentage (74.6 percent) dating back to the 2016-17 season.
Both of these teams tend to go over the O/U total. Air Force games have finished over 75.0 percent of the time, while games including Indiana State have gone over 60.0 percent of the time. Looking at straight up (SU) and against the spread (ATS) records, the Falcons have a sizable advantage. They are 3-2 SU and 3-1 ATS, while the Sycamores are 2-4 SU and 1-3-1 ATS.
Air Force Falcons vs. Indiana State Sycamores Free Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Indiana State, ATS Winner – Air Force, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- Sycamores rank 78th in assists allowed per game (12.1) while the Falcons rank 271st (15.1).
- Indiana State ranks 102nd in steals per game (6.7) while Air Force ranks 112th in steals allowed per game (5.9).
- Indiana State ranks 35th in three pointers allowed per game (18.7) while Air Force ranks 305th (26.1).
- The Sycamores rank 80th in blocks per game (4.1) while the Falcons rank 299th (1.8).
- Air Force ranks 120th in rebounds allowed per game (34.4) while Indiana State ranks 317th (40.6).